Chapter Twenty

"Hands down, best movie ever." Jackie says as we get off of the elevator.

"No, it's not." I say, rolling my eyes. She's been talking about the dumb movie for the past two hours.

"How could you not like it? The main actor is so hot." she exclaims.

"I just don't." I say. "I think it's dumb."

She scoffs. "You're dumb."

I laugh as we round the corner towards our rooms. I see Alexander and Ian yelling something at each other in front of his room. I decide to not get into it and walk up to my door.

Jackie raises her eyebrows at me before she walks into her room. I just shrug my shoulders as I try to find my room key. Why can I never find that thing?

"You kissed my girlfriend?!" I hear Ian yell out. My eyes go wide but I really don't want to get into anything. Maybe Ian's smart enough to realize that all Alexander does is tell dumb lies.

I pull out my room key and am just about to slide it across when Alexander calls my name. Really? I was trying to avoid them for a reason.

I turn my head. "What?" I ask, pretending as if I haven't heard anything they were saying.

Ian strides up to me, clearly angry about something. "Alexander said you kissed him. Did you?"

I laugh. He can't be serious, can he? "Ian that's-"

"You did, didn't you?" he asks, shifting over. Well, things escalated quickly. I shake my head and just shoot Alexander a look. He looks rather satisfied and crosses his arms in front of him.

"No." I tell him.

"I always knew you had a thing for Alexander!" Ian spits out.

"Ian, I never-"

"Shut up!" he nearly screams. I'm shocked and am just able to stare at him. I've never seen Ian mad like this. "I'm tired of hearing all of this stuff from Alexander and I don't care if they're true or not! I'm tired of taking shit from him! If anything's true, great, because we're over anyways."

My jaw hangs open. What the hell just happened? Alexander looks shocked too, his eyes wide. Ian just shakes his head and storms down the hall.

I didn't think Ian breaking up with me would bother me at all, but it does. I glare at Alexander and think of something to say yet no words come out. "What is wrong with you? Are you happy now? You know, I never knew what you had against Ian but now you should be through tormenting him. He's not dating me anymore, Alexander. Are you freaking happy now?"

Alexander shrugs. "To be honest with you, yes. Yes I am."

I shake my head and don't even think of anything to say. There is no words possible to explain my burning hatred towards him right now. And I don't even know what to think about Ian. Alexander finally went too far and something inside Ian snapped.

"Why do you hate me so much?" I dare to ask him. His face softens and he uncrosses his arms. He almost looks apologetic.

"I don't hate you." He says.

I get so fed up with him that I just open my door and walk into my room, slamming it as hard as I can behind me. I can hear his door slam from out in the hallway too.

I didn't realize how late it was and how tired I really am. I change into a pair of shorts and a tee shirt before crawling into my bed. I try to fall asleep but the loud music coming from the room next to mine is keeping me up.

I take my fist and beat it on the wall. The music cuts off immediately and I hear Jackie's muffled voice through it. "What?"

"Trying to sleep." I call back. I hear her groan loudly but the music never comes back on. After that, I fall asleep quickly.