41. The Talk

I sat on the waterbed, dressed in the bathrobe the hotel provided, with my back facing the glass wall that separated the main hotel room from the bathroom. The soft humming of Loriana was accompanied by the sound of her clothing items slowly sliding off her body. Soon, the sound of running water splashing and running down the length of her body could be audible.

As I sat there, my face became red to the point that the tips of my ears were also red. I inhaled and exhaled deeply in order to calm my rapidly beating heart. However, that sense of anxiety run rampant within my mind as my mind was occupied with the knowledge that a very attractive woman was showering behind a transparent glass wall behind me and that if I were to turn around, I would be able to see it clearly.

I resisted the urge to do so and began thinking about other stuff. However, my mind could never allow itself to be distracted from that bathroom. The hotel room's lighting was quite dark compared to the brightness of the bathroom, making the bathroom interior resemble a stage and the hotel bedroom as an audience seating area.

Wait...is this the effect the room designer's intended?

I allow my head to turn slightly towards the bathroom and looked over my shoulders. Loriana was still not in view as I observed the bathroom/stage.

What type of sick people would design such a thing? Well...humans have different fetishes, but what fetish involves making a bathroom similar to a stage? What do those nasty adults use this room for? Watching each other shower and use the toilet? What the hell kind of fetishes are those? Are people actually into that stuff?

With a prolonged sequence of heavy breathing, I returned myself to the original state that I was in and picked up my phone with both hands. Ralus had sent me a message just now.

Ralus: I mean...good luck man.

Me: Are you serious that this isn't you?

Ralus: I swear man THIS AINT ME. How the hell did I expect her to be actually going with it? I have no control over her. She doesn't have the Socialization app installed on her phone.

Me: I guess you're right on that part...

Ralus: Besides, I'm the one wondering if you have any ulterior motives.

Me: Why would I?

Ralus: Because...well...you know. You're a teenage boy that is in the SAME room as a hot woman.

Me: Wait...Can you see what's going on in the room?

Ralus: Don't worry. There's no surveillance cameras. It's just my ability to sense things. I can't see any of what's in the room right now.

Me: So...do you know what's going to happen?

Ralus: I don't control time, alright?

Me: Do you know anyone that does? Tell them to tell me what happened.

Ralus: Bruh, even God can't control time.

Me: Well, I guess that's that...

Ralus: Yeah...GL to you.

The sound of water splashing against Loriana's mature body and the tiled floor ended. However, I was still reluctant to turn around for she might still be wiping herself dry with the towels and not dressed yet. Therefore, I decided that I would only turn around when she tells me to.

I could hear the sound of her footsteps approaching the waterbed that I was sitting on. Soon, I could hear the sound of the bed sheets rubbing against her skin and some other material as she climbed onto the water bed.