Chapter 11: Ninja

Your POV

I wake up, but when I try to sit up, I feel a weight on my chest. I look down and see the mighty Erza lying on me. I smile to myself a decide to lie there, I didn't want to wake her. She looked so peaceful and relaxed in this state. When she eventually wakes up she doesn't realize where she is.

Erza: "Oh, hey M/n." She pushes herself up, then she realizes she was on top of me. "O-Oh... I-I'm sorry M/n, I didn't mean to-"

You: "You're cute sleeping." I cut her off, her face grows even redder, now almost the same color as her hair. "Man, I can make the great Titania a blushing mess? I'm better with girls than I thought." I say smirking at her. She punches my chest and gets off. We get dressed and head off into town to get breakfast. Once we're done eating, Erza talks me into buying stuff for the house. Although she was mainly the one picking stuff out

Erza: "Oh, I like this." She points to a white fuzzy carpet. I nod, like I have been for most of the stuff she's picked out. "Ok then, you'll get this. And I want that love seat in the living room as well. So you'll get that too." I chuckle to myself about how unknowingly bossy she is. She doesn't even seem to realize she's like that, which makes it that much cuter when she does it. Wait... What'd I just say? I shake off the thought as we make our way to lunch. God, this day was going to cost me a fortune, wasn't it? We stop by the guild hall afterwards, we stay there for a while before heading back to the house, master said we shouldn't stay there that long, he apologized a lot, but I understand where he's coming from. He knows Erza is safe with me. Later that night we sat down on the couch and had just finished a conversation about the best kind of cake, I had no idea she was that crazy about it. "This thinned lacrima is cool, they're really new aren't they?" She says referring to the tv.

You: "Uh, I think so, it's just like a communication lacrima, except for that it's, I dunno, smushed?" She giggles at me. "What's so funny?"

Erza: "You speak like you're 9 sometimes." Did she just call me dumb? Rude.

You: "Oh, well I'm actually around 425. So..."

Erza: "Yea yea, I get it, you're old." Uh! I grab my chest and flop down.

You: "Damn, that's so mean. Why would you say that?"

Erza: "You're sense of humor is weird, but it is amusing nonetheless." She walks up to take a shower, and comes back down in bra and short shorts. Is she droppings hints? 'M/n... Keep that perverted mind of yours in check.' I roll my eyes and mumble to myself. Damn Dragon. I try to focus on the show, but my eyes keep drifting back to Erza's ass in the kitchen. Damnit this is going to be a problem. I lie down on the couch, listening to some music playing, mouthing the lyrics as they go by. That is until I feel someone lie down on top of me. I open an eye and see Erza lying on top of me, facing the ceiling, resting her head on my chest. "Today was, nice..."

You: "Oh, uh, yea, I had fun too."

Erza: "Most of the guys at the guild are afraid of me, or don't want to date a woman stronger than themselves." I smirk and laugh lightly. Earning a confused glare form her.

You: "Well, I'm not afraid of you, and we don't have to worry about you ever being stronger than me, right?" She scoffs at me and turns back around.

Erza: "Maybe, of course I want to be, but I also know how strong you are."

You: "Yea, I'm one tough guy to beat. And even tougher to kill."

Erza: "Hey M/n..." Her tone became softer, and nervous.

You: "What is it Erza?" She sits up and turns around to face me, still sitting on me though. Ok, now you can't tell me this isn't a hint. 'M/N...' Dude, she's literally straddling me right now. 'No, it's not a hint, good god, you live for over 400 years and are still as perverted as when I left you, maybe even more.'