Chapter sixty three

Hey Y/n x Vanessa peeps, this chapter is mostly Dana x Y/n. Do whatever you want with that info lmao

-

"Stop," I swatted Dana's hand away from me as I looked through the clothes rack. Once I thought she stopped, her hand slowly trailed down the front of my joggers again. "Bro chiiill." I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers to keep her tamed.

"I'm not your bro." She said into my ear before pecking my jaw. "Can we leave now?"

"We just got here. Calm your horny ass down." I grabbed a jean jacket off the rack with one hand before continuing to look. Right after that night when we basically started seeing eachother, or whatever you call it, she started her period. Needless to say the day she got off (today) she's been all over me.

"I will literally give you the best head you've ever had if we leave right now." I snorted but when I looked over she had the most serious face I've ever seen.

"Bro you're really crazy right now. It's only been a week." I said but that didn't stop me from leading us to the register.

After paying for the jacket, the few security I had were at the door waiting to walk us out.

"Are you still shopping miss Y/ln or leaving?" Geoffrey asked politely as he held the door open.

"We're leaving." I answered as we started outside where, obviously, paparazzi and fans were waiting. "I'm gonna talk to them for a sec, okay?" Dana nodded as I went to the side. "How are you guys just standing out here? It's like a thousand degrees."

"Because we love you!" I pouted at the fan that said that before rubbing her arm.

"You're so sweet," I looked around at the approximately thirty fans when I got an idea. "Stay here for one second guys, dont leave." I jogged back into the mall and went to the first food place I saw which was Subway. "Hey, you guys carry cases of water? Like I'll pay per bottle but I need an entire case."

The worker looked at me confused before going to the back and talking to who I assume to be the manager. After explaining the situation and two cases later, I was heading outside with the held of Geoffrey.

"You guys force me to drink water so it's only fair I return the favor." I joked as I opened the case and started to hand them out. I had a few left over so I decided to be a nice bitch. "Paps gotta stay hydrated for following people all day right?" They laughed as I handed them one.

"First time a celebrity has given me water." A pap said as he actually put his camera down for a second to talk to me.

"Even though I despise some of you, I know you're just doing your job." I reached out for Dana's hand as I waved at my fans. "It was nice seeing you guys. Now get out of the sun fuckers!"

"That was so cute." I looked at Dana as she bit her lip to herself. "You really care about your fans." I nodded as I opened the passenger door for her.

"I do, I care about you more though which is why I'm taking you home to dick you down." I winked and leaned up for a kiss. She grabbed my collar and pecked my lips before pushing me back harshly. "Rude!" I said loudly and went to the drivers side.

Once I started driving I kept seeing her fidget from the corner of my eye. I chuckled lowly before grabbing my phone as it rung. I put it on speaker before letting it sit on my lap.

"Y/nn, it's Zach. I wanted to confirm that you chose Myself as your first single?" He asked.

"Yes sir." I answered.

"Ok good, I got a performance on Ellen for you in two days." I widened my eyes and almost swerved into another lane out of shock.

"Holy shit for real? He's better than you were!" Dana glared at me as I jokingly shaded her. "Thanks Zachy I'll be in touch." Once I looked up, I looked at Dana but she was looking away from me with her arms crossed. "Oh come on, I was kidding."