10: What lovers do.

Don't forget to hit the star button.

Vote for Jayden and Melody!!!

Melody

"Are you guys still on for our today's hangout?" Lenny asked happily, her eyes bright with excitement.

With my mouth full, I gurgled a yes and nodded my bed agreeing with her.

Sandra had a regretful look on her face. "I can't."

"But why? We do this every Wednesday?" Lenny whined, putting the tasteless burger down on her lunch tray.

She actually looked cute and her petite frame backed her behaviour. Her brown eyes brimming brightly, making Sandra look for guilty for ditching us.

Swallowing the tasteless and plain bites of burger in my mouth with the help of an OJ, I grimaced at the taste.

"Do you have another plan?" Sandra had never ditched us or our plans, at least she'd inform us beforehand and we make some adjustments. This was unlike her.

"I have cheer practice after school." She answered apologetically. Then added. "I didn't know about it until the last minute, we were supposed to start from next week but it seems the team had a meeting which I didn't attend, and decided to start the practice early."

"How can they make such an important decision when the head cheerleader is absent from the meeting?" Lenny spoke my mind.

Sandra shrugged. "I told Fiona to take in charge for the meeting during my absence and that her decision would be absolute."

"I guess, we have to wait until next week."

Lenny whined throwing her hands up in the air. "I was really looking forward for today's hangout."

"Sorry Lenny, I'll make it up to you real soon."

"Am I getting a gift on Saturday then?" Lenny asked cheekily making me chuckle at her sly smile.

Sandra laughed at Lenny's antics. "You greedy tot, it's Lily's birthday not yours." She smacked Lenny's upper arm lightly, making Lenny pout.

"But you said you'll-"

"Ow." I yelped when I felt someone pulling at my ponytail. It wasn't hard but it was obviously surprising.

Shocked at the audacity of the some people's impudence, I turned around to give a peice of my mind to the assaulter.

"Jayden." I glared at the familiar face, his smile teasing.

"Get up and follow me." Jayden ordered, yet a coy smile was still plastered on his face.

"Yes, of course Master. Whatever you say." I replied sarcastically with a roll of my eyes before ignoring him and focusing back on my lunch.

Sandra was biting her lip to stop herself from laughing, while Lenny looked amused. She looked like she'd like a popcorn and a coke to go with the show she was watching.

I took a sip from my OJ, and almost choked in surprise when my ponytail was being tugged again.

I coughed, hitting my chest twice before wiping my mouth clean of the liquid. "What do you want?" I snapped irritated with his presence.

"I did tell you to follow me." Jayden said impatiently, shifting the lunch tray from his left hand to right now and that was when I took noticed of it.

"If you can't understand the etiquette, I am eating and you should too." I was trying to be as soft as possible not to draw any attention towards us but who was I kidding. Almost all eyes were on us, on our so called amusing banter.