📃: II

🖋

🖋

YOU

"Soooo... how was your day?" Jimin asked me while resting his head on the wooden desk.

"My day haven't even started yet, Jims" I replied while rolling my eyes.

"Oh, yeah right." He shrugged.

Jimin was my one and only best friend

Jimin was my one and only best friend. We grew up together in Busan and had known each other since the day we were born. Even our parents were high school friends. He was born one year later than me, yet he quickly accelerating all of his classes and ended up together in the same grade as I am. Because Jimin was too smart for his own good.

He had a pair of doe brown eyes, plump lips, and naturally blushed cheeks

He had a pair of doe brown eyes, plump lips, and naturally blushed cheeks. He dyed his hair blond, which made his mother furious when he did it for the first time.

I still remembered that day when he ended up staying at my house. His mom had kicked him out after she found out her little boy dyed his hair red. Jimin was a crying mess back then.

Thankfully the very next morning, his mother had came and picked him up. Jimin was their only son. So she was the one who ended up apologizing. Jimin was a total spoiled brat, a bit selfish, and also possessive. Nevertheless, he was still my sweet dear friend.

To be honest, I didn't even know why our friendship still last till today. He was a total polar opposite of me. He was an extrovert, a cotton ball of fluff, sweet, friendly, positive. Look at me? I was so emo that even when I cried, a sunny weather day could turn 180 degrees pouring rain.

He was an optimist, while I am a pessimist. I saw a half empty glass of water, while he saw a half full glass. Maybe that's why they said opposites attract?

No matter how sassy or savage I was to him. He never tired to cling on me. Even though I did tired sometimes *cough*. We decided to enter the same elementary, high school, even to the same college. And here we are now.

Sometimes I also could hear our parents secretly arranging our marriage behind us. But then again, I never felt more than just a best friend for him.

-

"Hey, y/n, how about lunch at Carl's this afternoon?"

"Ugh... No thanks. I prefer eating my favorite ramyeon. You know, as usual. At seven eleven." I refused because hell, Carl's was quiet expensive.

"Oh come onnnn. I'll pay." He whined while pouting his lips and shaking my arm.

I pretended to think hard while tapping my fingers on my chin. "Well if you said so, call!" I smiled from ear to ear. Who would reject a sweet treat from your best friend?

"Yash! I know you would never refuse a treat." He smirked then smiled, I can see his eyes disappearing into a small crescents line. Cute.

"What's with the treat anyway?" I raised one of my eyebrows.

"Well, my aunt just came back from America, and she gave me lots of pocket money. Daebak, right?" He said enthusiastically.

"Yeah right, spoiled brat." I said ruffling his soft locks.

"Hey! Stop messing with my hair, sweetie pie!" He said loudly, I shoveled my hands covering his mouth and whispering 'shut up!'

"Geez! Stop with the pet name! It's embarrassing and people might misunderstand!" He just shrugged.

Many people had mistaken me dating Jimin because of this. If this continue, I might end up never having a real boyfriend and stuck with this mochi for the rest of my life. It's not that I'm interested with relationship at this moment, but I also didn't want to be forever alone.

 It's not that I'm interested with relationship at this moment, but I also didn't want to be forever alone

Long being short, class had ended and we finally arrived at Carl's, already ate 10 portions of burger. We decided to have an eating competition. I knew I would win, but Jimin wouldn't want to lose against me. So he kept on eating his burgers till he suddenly felt like he was going to throw up. And so, he did.

"Told you to stop, right?" I circled my hand on his back, patting him.

"I didn't like to lose!" He said, glaring at me.

"So childish. Now look at you. I bet tonight you will have a very bad stomachache. Plus, you knew you will never win, Jimbles." I said clicking my mouth.

"Ugh.." he just groaned as I helped him walking toward his room. Good thing our dorm were close to each other.

"I think I will miss tomorrow's classes. Please take a note for me, Y/N." He held my hand, showing his big puppy eyes.

"Ugh— Fine. Now get in and sleep already! You may have to sleep in the bathroom if necessary." I laughed so hard as he kept on hitting my arm.

"Fine, fine, stop it! Got to go now, goodnight, Jim." I said waving my hands at the boy.

He just nodded before he closing the door behind him. I could hear his loud steps running, he must be on his way to the toilet, again...

🖋

(Edited)