📃: III

🖋

🖋

YOU

The next day, the seat which used to be occupied by Jimin was empty. I stared at the vacant seat beside me, missing the boy already.

I put down my bag and took out my glasses, getting ready to start the class. I let out a deep sigh as I didn't usually take a long notes. But, since Jimin needed this, I had to do it.

Mr. Nam, our slobbish professor had entered the class. Unlike the usual, he didn't sit down right away while randomly played his presentation. Instead, he stayed up, waiting for someone to come in. He glanced toward the door. As if it was on a cue, someone finally entered and Mr. Nam coughed to grab everyone's attention.

"Students, we got a new transfer student here. Please introduce yourself." He said loudly.

I was not interested at all and just absentmindedly scribbling down on my empty notebook.

Actually, my very first dream was to be an artist. But my parents won't be able to afford my tuition as an art student, it was so expensive. In the end, I decided to pick what I loved the second, which was writing.

That's why I choose this literature major. With a small hope that I could be a successful scriptwriter one day. The reasons why I loved both art and writing were because both of them helped me to express my feelings. As much as I poured my feelings into my drawings, I could also pour my heart, my thoughts, my opinion, into letters and words.

I had to admit, I got a little bit of social anxiety, but with drawing and writing, I could express what I wanted others to understand, it's better than talking which always ended up with me stuttering.

I was too concentrated on my drawings, that I didn't realize the new student had finished his introduction and now stood in front of my seat. I raised my head slowly as I saw a shadow covering my sight.

There stood a young tall man, with his chocolate brown hair, fixing his glasses while smiling and displaying his two dimples. He wore a black varsity with a black shirt tucked inside his jeans. Handsome. *cough

I finally met his shocked eyes and widened mine as well

I finally met his shocked eyes and widened mine as well. He dropped his books while I heard a small growl escaped his lips. Wait what?

I didn't know if I was imagining things or not. But I swear I saw this new boy's eyes shifted their colors to purple before turning back to their original black color. We kept staring on each other without realizing how many minutes had passed by.

"I—" before he could say anything, I threw my head to the back as I felt my nose getting itchy. Then, I sneezed... so hard right in front of him.

*sneeze*
*sneeze*
*sneeze*

🖋

(Edited)