Chap 14

Lakota~

"Alright lazy bones, time to get up and have some fun today!" Gale's voice was loud and cheerful as he came rushing into the room. I groaned as I snuggled closer to the warm body surrounding me.

"Go die in a hole somewhere, Gale." Cyrus growled roughly with sleep as he tightened his arms around me.

"Nah, I'm good on that but it's 2 pm and time to get up!" with lightning fast moves he threw the covers off to the ground.

"Get up!" and then he was out of the room with hysterical laughter.

I couldn't help the small smile at his childish behavior.

"I'm gunna kill him" Cyrus muttered into the pillow. I moved my head up to look at him,

"He's just trying to brighten the mood."

"Or ruin good sleep" he bit moodily. Sighing he pulled his head from the pillow and looked down at me. His beautiful blue eyes staring at me softly.

"What?"

"Nothing" and without any further talk he leaned down and pressed his warm lips to mine gently. My surprise only lasted for a second before I relaxed into him. All to soon he pulled away, his mouth only a few inches from mine.

"Good evening Lakota" he chuckled.

"Good evening" I laughed.

His brows furrowed as he reached up and smoothed my messy hair from my face.

"You're beyond anything I could ask for." My eyes widened with his sudden confession.

His hand traveled down from my hair to my face, his thumb softly skimmed over my bottom lip. My mouth opened slightly as he caressed it. His eyes were slowly darkening, his pupils were shrinking as he stared at me with his heated gaze. His wolf was starting to emerge.

"Lakota" he whispered leaning back down and capturing my lips with his. It was different this time, it wasn't soft, it was full of passion.

A whimper escaped my mouth as our kiss deepened. I could hear his breath becoming labored as he shifted, moving over me. Never breaking the kiss his hands traveled further down from my face, to my neck and chest, stopping at my waist. His fingers playing with the hem of my bottoms.

"Cyrus" I breathed.

"Mmm" he groaned his lips traveling to my neck. His teeth grazed and my body tightened beneath his.

"Ah" I cried.

Growling his hands tightened on my hips as he continued. The moment his warm tongue touched my skin I couldn't help arching into him.

"More" I heard him say, "Give me more Lakota"

"More?" what is he talking about. He was making it hard to think properly.

"Yes, I want to hear you. I want to feel you." His teeth caught my lips suddenly and I gasped in pleasure.

We were both out of breath, the room was starting to get hot... or was that me? I think my body was starting to catch a fire that seemed like it would be impossible to extinguish.

"What are you guys doing?" a voice whispered in our ears and we both jerked away from each other to look at Gale, who was leaning on the bed over us.

"The f*ck!" Cyrus exclaimed jumping away.

I couldn't help but to laugh at Gale's goofy smirk.

"How long have you been there?

"Long enough" he grinned.