13

Chapter Thirteen | Lonely boy

The sun was still shining brightly at five in the afternoon in Central Park. Micah and I walked through the park- living in this town I haven't really had time to come to the park and actually stop for a moment and take in the scenery.

As I walked down I took all of it in- the beauty blue sky with the sun slightly setting due to it being late noon. All the people that were around here, every person doing there own thing from children screaming for ice cream, to old couples feeding the birds. Pretty much loads of people of any shape of form roamed the park no matter what the time. It is Central Park after all, there is a lot you can expect.

    "So are you gonna tell me what happened now?" Micah spoke from beside me.

I dragged out a sigh. "What all do you want to know?" I asked.

    "Why'd you look so down earlier," He asked, stuffing his hands in his pockets of his jackets he locked eyes with me. "I don't like seeing you like that, you know?"

I glanced at Micah to see him already staring at me, a slight tug to his lips. "Well," I started, making my over to a nearby bench and Micah followed. "There's this boy,"

Micah sent me a raised brow look as he took a seat beside me on the bench. I instantly shook my head at him, "It's nothing like that."

At least I don't think.

"We have a baby together-" Micah didn't even let me finish before his face scrunched up in confusion once again. "It's a fake baby and it's for a project." I told. Slowly but surely he nodded in understanding.

"He's been real possessive lately and it's just been confusing me. And he takes the project way too serious, like he actually thinks we're a real family."