Last update

So if you're willing to pay to get into the club, please add me on Facebook and then message me proof of payment.

You can pay through PayPal or the Cash app.

My PayPal is myataylor64@gmail.com

My Cash username is $slimtai

I am no longer accepting free members. I have added my six already, so please do not ask.

I'm trying not to sound harsh, but I can't do anything about you not having a debit card or a Facebook account, the book club is on Facebook!

The payment is only $3. If you want extra bonus chapters at the end of the story it will be $2. I'm in school and it's extremely expensive!!

I have wrote for free for you all for four years just for entertainment.

Please help out others, they don't have any other way.

If you have enough confidence, ask your parents or a friend!

And no, I cannot add you for free just because you don't have a debit card, maybe next week I will add another five members for free.

Please help out others!

And there will be a Taking Her Man 3, if you want to read that story when it comes out, it will be a $1 since you are already in the club.

And UrbanistSociety, can you please inbox me?

By the way, who is this? Please message me on Facebook for I can add you and sent a screenshot of you sending this to me.

-Tai♥️

-Tai♥️