Chapter 14: Arrival In Edolas

Lucy POV

On the way back both Natsu and M/n are passed out on the floor of the train.

Gray: "God, why are those two like this?"

Lucy: "Well, they are both Dragon Slayers."

Wendy: "Wait!? M/n's a Dragon Slayer too?" We all nod.

Lucy: "And he's insanely strong, even for a Dragon Slayer."

Wendy: "Who was his Dragon?"

Erza: "Well, you'll have to ask him that. His past with his dragon is pretty personal." She nods and looks back out the window.

Happy: "There there Natsu, we'll be home soon." He says patting his back.

Erza: "These two certainly are embarrassing to travel with."

Natsu/You: "It's not my... fault..." They both say, nearly throwing up in the middle of the sentence.

Lucy: "Well, Wendy doesn't seem to have that problem." They look at each other confused, then groan and grab their stomachs.

Gray: "Jeez, pull yourselves together."

Erza: "Yes, why don't you both come here." Both of them slowly try to crawl away in fear. Erza stands and walks over to Natsu, knocking him out first. Then steps over him to M/n who is shaking his head. "Sorry M/n, but it's for your own good." She punches him too, but he doesn't go out. She punches him again, and again, and again... -_-

You: "Please *Punch* Stop... *Punch* Hitting... *Punch* Me..." He says crying.

Erza: "Why! *Punch* Won't! *Punch* It! *Punch* Work?!" She eventually gives up and drops a beaten M/n onto the ground. He groans and rolls around in pain on the ground.

Lucy: "That seemed a little cruel, don't ya think?"

Erza: "No, I was trying to help him, but he doesn't seem to want it." She says sitting down with a huff.

Gray: "Still, if it didn't work the first time, did you think it work the next 10 times?" She glares at him and he shuts up immediately.

Wendy: "Poor M/n... Maybe I should heal him..."

Carla: "You will do no such thing child! Your magic needs to be restored before you try to heal anyone!" M/n groans in response. We all look over and he gives a weak smile... Then he goes out cold.

Lucy: "Huh?"

Erza: "Hmm, perhaps my attacks had a delayed effect." Yea, definitely, I think to myself rolling my eyes. She really is oblivious sometimes.

We arrive in Magnolia late that night and everybody begins heading home. I help Natsu home, while Erza helps M/n.

Erza POV

I sit at the station waiting for him to recover. I refuse to carry a full-grown man to his house because of a train ride. About half an hour later he finally seems back to normal, and we begin walking home. But I notice Wendy and Carla were following us.

Erza: "Do you have a place to stay tonight?" She shakes her head and looks at the ground.

Wendy: "N-no... M-M/n said we could stay at his house as long as needed..." I look over to M/n, who is nodding approvingly.

You: "I did say that."

Erza: "Ok then, it is your house after all."

You: "Damn, I almost forgot that." He says scratching his head.