Chapter 37

Layla's POV

I rush over to the toilet as the bile rises, I quickly open the lid and with a gag- I empty my stomach. I wipe my tears before heading towards the sink.

That land just...

Fucked me up, once again.

It's been ten minutes since, and I feel absolutely horrible, my heads pounding and the sickness I'm feeling isn't going away.

I wash my face with shaky hands, before squeezing the paste on my finger.

After I'm done brushing, I look up and cringe when I meet my own reflection from the mirror infront of me.

My skin is still deadly pale and I have the same old eye bags and my eyes are just so dull.

Sigh.

I walk over to the door, but it slams open and I stumble a little. I close my eyes as my stomach begins to churn again. Ugh.

"Get out the way."

I open my eyes and meet Kian's blank ones, but when I see the work I did on his face with that marker, I bite the insides of my cheeks- trying to contain my laughter.

His lips curl up into a sneer and he rolls his eyes. "Move." He tries to push me away and my eyes widen.

"Uh, you can't-"

I cut myself off when he full on pushes me back, and I almost lose my footing but I quickly reach up and grab the door handle, pulling myself up.

Fucking bitch.

He makes his way to the mirror and my eyes widen and I quickly stumble out of the room and walk fast towards Killian.

As I near him I notice that he's fast asleep.

I hear a loud roar from the bathroom and I let out a small laugh before hurrying my steps towards Killian.

A loud slam echos through the plane which startles Killian as he jolts awake, his blonde hair falling over his eyes. I quickly sit on the seat next to him.

He rakes his hand through his hair, pushing it back as his sleep-glazed eyes land on Kian who's storming towards us, his face bright red with anger.

"FUCKING BITCH!" he bellows, as he gets closer his dark eyes slitting at me.

"I-I didn't do anything!"

Killian lets out a deep chuckle, before standing up causing Kian to stop abruptly.

"Just go get the stuff, we're leaving in a bit." He tells him with a smirk, as his height towers his.

Kian let's out a low growl before directing his glare to me.

My smile drops when I see them gleam dangerously at me and I gulp.

"Bitch." He spits, before storming away and into a door.

Killian looks down at me, his lips twitching into a smirk. "You look like you're about to shit yourself."

I scowl and poke my tongue out at him, before looking away.

He lets out a chuckle, before taking the seat next to me again.

"Go get your stuff ready."