Chapter 22

Samantha's P.O.V

"Well you are not going crazy." The doctor says.
"What do you mean?" I say.
"Well miss it seems that you are pregnant." He says, "look over there." He says while pointing at the small dot on the screen. I rise up and put my top down. I can't be pregnant.
"It seems that you are several weeks pregnant with twins, which is weird because you should've felt some sort of symptoms." He says. "Twins!" I shout. The 3 month thing pregnancy thing. How will I tell Elijah? Twins? It can't be!
"If you don't mind me asking. Who's the father?" The doctor says, "let me guess one night stand." He continues. Whore he mutters under his breath.

"Incase you didn't know Mr Smarty Pants. The father is my partner and we came to Ibiza together. I can get you sued and fired for what you had just said." I say.
"Sorry." He says.
"You better be." I spit. I put on my jacket and head to the nearest cafe. I guess Elijah and I will have to find somewhere else to live. Twins is too much for me. I wouldn't mind one baby but 2 is a bit much for me.

2 Mikaelsons. I can't raise them to be like Mikaelsons but be better than those Mikaelsons. I hope Elijah will understand that. We will have to keep the babies a secret from Klaus. The last think Elijah can do is going running back to Klaus. Klaus ruins everything he touches. Yet Elijah still sees redemption in him which seems impossible. Klaus will never change. He'll never ever touch my babies or go near them . The last thing I need is his presence and influence around them. I don't want 2 mini Klaus'. If the babies are boys.

I take a sip of my water and look at the view in the beach. Then I decide to get my lazy ass up and go walk down the beach. I can't believe I'm going to be a mother. I can't believe it? Would I even be a good mother? So many questions are running through my head now. What will Elijah's reaction be when I tell him? What will Elijah do? What will Elijah say? I don't even know what I'm going to do. Why does life hit me surprises? Unexpected surprises. I'm not even ready for kids now.

I wanted kids but maybe later. These 3 months are going to go quick. Maybe I should go to Mystic Falls where all my friends are. Maybe they can help me and give me some advice. Oh Gosh. I sound so pathetic and helpless. I'm a 1000 years old for gosh sake I should be giving them advice. I guess I know the only person I can talk to about this and that person is Elijah. I better get going Elijah is probably waiting for me or worrying about me. The last thing I need is Elijah worrying about me.

Elijah's P.O.V

"How did I know you were getting bored of her?" Klaus says.
"Who's her?" Hayley asks.
"While we were here finding a way to kill my mother, Elijah was trying to persuade Samantha to help us." Klaus says, "While he was persuading her he was also wooing her in the most curative way." He says with a smirk on his face.
"Eww Klaus Eww no." Hayley  says. Great. Now he ruined my chance with Hayley. My feelings for her will always be the same but for Samantha it's different. I'm beginning to fall for Hayley. I don't know how i feel about Samantha.

"Brother are you quite done." I say.
"No I'm just getting started." He says while laughing.
"Out of all women in the world you fall for the one who you were arranged to be married to. What makes me laugh is that you didn't act like a married couple." Klaus says.
"Niklaus." I warn. Who am I kidding? He'll never listen to me.
"You two should totally be divorced right now so then you can finally be with Hayley." He says. Hayley gasps at his comment. "I'm going to go out for some air." Hayley says.

Niklaus has really ruined it for me. He's scared Hayley off. "Niklaus I warned you." I say.
"It's obvious brother you're falling for Hayley the only reason you so quickly agreed to go to Samantha is so you can deny those feelings." He continues. He's right. I denied my feelings towards Hayley as I believed that I can ruin Niklaus' redemption. I would never forgive myself if I ruin this opportunity. "You even got Samantha killed brother and you did nothing
to save her which proves to me that you don't even really care about her." He continues.

"What's even funnier is that you hired her to protect Hayley knowing that she would get jealous that you would do anything for Hayley. As an exchange you would divorce her and grant her freedom."He says.
"Niklaus stop it!" I shout.
"I think this was a scheme to get Hayley for yourself. Yet would've it not destroy that I had made an off spring with her." He says.
"I don't even know why I came back here." I say.
"Oh go ahead and be with your precious Samantha what do I care." Klaus shouts.
"I don't even know why I bother with you." I say.

"Because brother I will need you and right now I need you more than ever." Klaus says.
"What was this act all for?" I ask him.
"So that Hayley can go into deep thinking in her room and sit down. Maybe this thinking will make her exhausted so that we can do the work that needs to be done. And so she doesn't argue with me when I get a witch to spell blind this place." He says.
"You did all of this to trap Hayley here." I say.
"She is feisty brother and she won't listen to what I have to say. It's easier this way getting her to think and then expect something she didn't see coming. The boundary spell." He says.

Samantha's P.O.V

I arrive at the hotel and what seems strange is that it's quiet. "Elijah." I shout. "Elijah." I shout . He's not here. I searched every room and he wasn't there. I called his phone and he didn't answer. What happened to him? Was it Klaus? I go to the living room and I see a paper on the table. What can this be?

Dear Samantha,