Surprise

"And we are One Direction!!"

I hear screams erupt throughout the audience and cameras flashing. I turn around and gasp.

Harry's up there on the stage. He's up there with the guys I meet when I went to Poe's Paints with Natalie.

He smiles at me then points. I blush then hear screams behind me.

"He smiled at me!"

"So? He pointed at me!"

"The freak? He obviously did both to me!"

I giggle to myself. I'm still in shock but then I forget about it and start to enjoy the concert. The boys sing through a few songs, with me dancing along. Then I song comes up and I absolutely love it.

"Never felt like this before. Are we friends or are we more? As I'm walking towards the door, I'm not sure."

Zayn's solo is so amazing that it almost makes me cry. But during the solo, he was staring at me. I didn't know what to do, so I just looked away.

                   «~*~»

When the boys left the stage, a bodyguard came and told me to follow him to the boy's dressing room. We reached a door and he told me I may enter.

I was meet with clothes on the floor and changing boys.

"Oh my goodness!" I yell and turn around.

I hear laughter behind me then feel arms wrap around my waist. I stiffen then I hear Harry say something in my ear.

"It's okay, love. We're done. And by the way, you look absolutely adorable when you blush."

Turning around, I meet his sea green eyes. He smiles down at me. My mouth starts to feel dry, but I ignore it.

"Please keep it rated PG-13 guys," I hear Louis say.

I blush and untangle myself from Harry. He pouts and I giggle.

"Hey guys," I greet them and give them a small smile and a wave.

Instead of getting a reply, I get a humongous hug. I feel trapped in their embrace. I don't know why because they wouldn't do anything to me. They pull away and let me breath, except Niall.

"Niall, I missed you too, but you can't hug me forever," I sigh.

"You smell like a pomegranate and I'm hungry!" he complains. "I could totally eat you."

My eyes widen and he starts to come toward me with a big grin. I turn around and run, making me feel dizzy for some reason. He comes after me. The boys laugh at my struggle. I stop running, making Niall bump into me.

"Niall, leave her alone. I have a bag of sour skittles," Liam bribes him and it works.

"Not trying to be rude or anything, but what are you doing here?" Niall's asks through a mouthful of skittles.

I don't know what to say since I'm not sure this is an official date. I look over to Harry.

"She's on a date with me," he says rather happily. I blush and it makes him smile.

"Awww! I like totally ship you guys!" Louis yells.

"So do I!" Niall agrees.

Liam just nods. I look over at Zayn who's been awfully quiet. He mumbles something under his breath about using the restroom and leaves.

An hour or so when Harry and I are leaving, I start to worry. Zayn never came back.

Sorry this chapter kinda stunk. :( But I already have the next two written and you'll read deeper into her mom and that mysterious POV. Well please Vote and Comment. Need feedback! LYG!! :)