Jimin (Pt. 1)

Requested by @Sassycakes
—————————————————————

Jimin's POV

"This has got to stop. You gotta tell someone", the nurse said.

"I'm not telling anyone. I tried to weeks ago but then it got worse. But thanks. I feel better", I smiled at the nurse and headed to my class.

I had to keep caution just in case. Everyone was already in class. I was twenty minutes late and had to stay after class to talk to the teacher.

"Why were you late?", the teacher asked.

"I had to do something", I answered.

She noticed the bruises on my face and arm.

"You sure it wasn't something else?", she asked.

"I fell and went to the nurse's office. It's nothing", I said, hoping she would buy it.

And she did. She said I could go but to arrive to class on time. As I walked out of the class and turned the corner, I was pushed against the lockers.

"You snitched didn't you?"

I stared at one of my bullies. He had grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and shoved me once again.

"No I didn't", I said.

"Then why did I get pulled into the principals office?? You're such a bad liar", he said.

He pushed me onto the floor and began to kick me. Since I had no friends, no one helped at all.

Samari's POV

"Hey Sa! Cheer practice is about to start", my friend skipped her way towards me.

"Okay hold on", I placed my books in my locker and grabbed my pom poms.

I heard a loud noise coming from my right. I saw one of the guys from the football team bullying on someone. This is the third time and he expects me to let him go on a date with me.

"Sa?", my friend called out.

She noticed I was hesitating. She looked over at where I was looking at.

"You can't help him. Come on, we're gonna be late", she said.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me away. I took one last glance at the guy and turned away.

The next day at lunch, I grabbed my tray of food and looked around the area. My eyes stopped on the same guy that was being bullied yesterday. He was alone. I walked over and sat down in front of him.

"Hi", I smiled.

He looked at me confused and then glanced back.

"Me?", he asked.

"Yes you. I'm Samari", I smiled again.

"I know. You're the captain of the cheerleading squad", he said.

"Yeah", I said.

"So what are you doing talking to me?", he asked.

"Well..I wanted to apologize for what Erik did", I said.

"Oh", he said.

"I don't know why he does that. I mean, you never did anything to him. He always finds bullying fun. I don't see what fun is there in that", I said.

He stayed quiet, looking down at his food. I looked as well and noticed all he had was a sandwich.

"That's not your lunch is it? You should have more to eat than that. Here, have my apple", I said, handing him the fruit.

He glanced behind me and his eyes slightly widened.

"Um. I don't want it", he mumbled as he handed the apple back.

Before I could get his name, he stood up and left, leaving his lunch behind. My raised my eyebrows in confusion as I watched him leave.

"Hey babe", an arm slung around my shoulders.

"Ugh, what do you want Erik?", I pushed his arm away.

"Just wanna know when I'll be getting that date", he smirked.

"After what you did to that guy? No way. I told you to stop messing with other people", I said.

"Oh come on. That guy is a loser", he chuckled coldly.

"That doesn't give you the right to mess with him. I'm not interested in going out with you", I said before getting up and walked away.

When school was done, I waited near the exit. As soon as I saw the guy, I walked over to him.

"Hey", I smiled.

"What do you want?", he asked.

"To be friends", I smiled.

"I don't need your pity alright? Seems like you have more than enough friends already", he said before walking past me.

I was gonna follow him until a hand grabbed my wrist, pulling me back.

"Come on, one date", Erik said.

"I said no", I pulled my hand away.

"We'll have loads of fun..before, during, and after the date", he whispered as his hand went up my uniform.

I slapped and pushed him away. He got angry and ended up punching me in the face.

"All of this is for that idiot loser right? Think you can save him?", he laughed and kicked me on the stomach.

He was gonna kick again until he was tackled onto the ground. I sat up and realized the person who tackled Erik was the same guy I was talking to earlier. They were throwing each other punches. Erik overpowered him and kicked him until he couldn't move.

"You guys are perfect for each other, losers", Erik spat and walked away.

As soon as he was out of sight, I crawled over to the guy and checked on him. I helped him up, putting his arm over my shoulder so I could help him walk.

"Thanks for that", I said.

"Sure", he said.

Since my house was close, I took him there and helped clean up his bruises. As I did, he looked at me as if he was trying to figure out who I was.

"Done", I said, throwing away the used cotton balls.

"Wait, what about yours?", he asked.

"I'm fine", I smiled.

He didn't listen and grabbed a cotton ball to soak it with the disinfectant spray. He carefully wiped away the dried blood and massaged a small dot of ointment onto the cut on my lip.

"By the way, what's your name?...you don't have to tell me. I've just been curious", I said.

"..Jimin", he said.

"Nice to meet you Jimin", I smiled, him returning the smile.
_______________________________

This was supposed to be one part but decided to break into two parts✌🏻

Pic of the day: