chapter 15

In the morning sunrise in (y/n) room he is sleeping and starts to open his eyes and looked at the clock.

Y/N 'thought': Still early got to get ready to meet with rias and the other's at the club house, then going to a place to train. Said in his mind.

He was trying to get up but couldn't because of a unknown weight on him then he heard purr. Then he looked down to see someone under the sheet and he knew who it is.

Y/N 'thought': Please that she is wearing clothes. Said in his mind.

Then he remove the sheet to see kuroka laying her head on his chest and naked.

Y/N 'thought': WHY ME!!!. Yelled in his mind with anime tears falling down.

Then she started to open her eyes and yawns then looks at (y/n) and smiles in a lust way.

Kuroka: Morning dragon boy. Like what you see. Said with a lusting look.

Y/N: Kuroka why are you still naked and still in your true form?. Asked her while looking away.

Kuroka: Well to answer your second question since I showed myself to you so I wouldn't hide in my cat form to you anymore and this is my way to getting used to your body. And to answer the first question is that I'm hoping that you get used to mine when you and me get our 'fun'. Explaining to him with a smile in a lusting way.

He was blushing for what she said.

Y/N: I'm going to regret asking this. Why?. Said to her.

Kuroka: Because your going to be the father of my neko children, just for you to know that me and my sister shirone are the last of our kind. So we have to do 'it' every single day and night. Said with a lusting smile.

That got his face so red that matches rias hair and steam coming out of his ears. She giggled at his reaction. He shook his head and looked at her.

Y/N: Listen kuroka I know you like me and all but I'm already with someone else. Said to her.

Kuroka: Oh I know. I been watching your date with sona sitri and I don't mind sharing you. Said to him with a smile.

He was shocked that she was spying him since his date with sona and she is ok with it.

Y/N: I don't know if she will accept this. Said to her not knowing his dragon origin.

When he said that she smiled at him that he doesn't know about his dragon side very well.

Kuroka: Don't worry I know that it will go well. Said to him.

That got him confused but shake his head and got up. Then kuroka turned to her cat form.

Kuroka 'thought': He really doesn't know about his dragon side. This will be fun when he finds out. Said in her mind.

Skip

Then (y/n) is walking straight to the top of the hill with his back pack. He looked behind to see rias and everyone else but issei is falling behind.

Y/N: How far is it?. Asking rias.

Rias: Not too far were half way there. Said to him with a smile.

He nodded and looked at issei whom is tired from walking.

Y/N: I think my brother is about to pass out any moment, is it really necessary for him to carry all that. Said with a nervous look.

She then looked at issei as well.