Chapter 27: Tears and Lyrics.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

(Third Person P.O.V)

The ninja threw tree branches and such over the vehicles, to hide them. "You better wear this, It'll scramble their signals, so they can't find you." Nya explained, throwing a suit to Lloyd.

The ninja waited for Lloyd to change, and when he did, he seemed satisfied.

Cole was still holding onto a grey cloak and suit that must have been meant for (Y/N). Cole was quite worried and by the way the other acted they felt the same.

A few of the kids clung onto Echo Zane like a wet swimsuit. While asking questions about the Treble Makers.

Lloyd had been demanding the most of the questions after he found out that Echo Zane was connected to (Y/N).

The Ninja had yet to tell him and Nya about Echo being (Y/N) Boyfriend.

"WHY ISN'T SHE HERE?!" Lloyd demanded. "(Y/N), most likely went to warn the other members of our band and their families about the danger." Echo Zane told him with a big smile.

"Other members?" Lloyd questioned. One child pulled out their phone and showed it to the ninja it was a lyric video sung by (Y/N).

_____LYRICS______

You held your breath and choked. When I walked into your life,

I seemed so out of place. With my intoxicating grace,

You only knew me courtesy. The corner of your eye,

Now I'm right in front of you. Read my lips.

I'm sending subtle signals. That that you're failing to decode.

Oh, I'm making all your defences erode.

You cocky smile makes my stomach ache.*Puke sound*

It's more than I can take.

I've got a face like paradise. But my blood runs cold as ice.

I'm like a virus. Slowly infecting you. Pretty poison rushing through my heart

I'm just a virus you can't delete. Now I'll watch you fall apart.