14 - Aubrey

They both got home to find Harley and Ivy sharing a slow passionate kiss on the sofa, tears came into Cleo's eyes as she thought about Isabelle so she just left and went into her room. Violet went to join her mothers on the sofa and squeezed in between them breaking the kiss up, she smiled sweetly at them both as they hugged her and thanked herself she had such amazing parents.

"We're going out for a meal at 8 okay? So get ready soon." Ivy told her and Violet nodded an okay looking at her phone, the time was 7:15 she decided she'll start to get ready at half past and snuggled next to her mothers for the time being.

"FUCK!" Cleo screamed as she punched the wall for the millionth time, lucky her room was sound proofed. She curled onto her bed and gripped onto the teddy Isabelle had bought her when they were kids and she softly cried into it.

"Goddamit Isabelle, why did you have to leave me? Why couldn't you have stayed, I need you please come back to me. I miss you, the way you look at me, the feel of your hands on mine, your heartbeat as we cuddle, the feel of your soft lips against mine, I miss your body I miss your cuteness, I just miss everything." she cried for the next 10 minutes before deciding to drink some alcohol. She went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle not caring what it was and started to down it. Harley came into the kitchen and took the bottle off her cautiously.

"I know you're hurting Tricksy but please cheer up for Violet, she hates seeing you like this. We're all going out for a meal at 8 so don't drink too much." Haley said, she pecked her on the lips and went to get her daughter. Cleo went back into her room grabbed the tux she'd prepared for the night and put it on instantly feeling better when she looked in the mirror, admiring herself.
____________________________

It was now 8:30 Violet was halfway through her meal when she suddenly felt sick.

"Hey moms I'm going to go get some fresh hair." she said and Harley instantly got worried and felt her temperature, Cleo rolled her eyes.

"Mom don't worry I'm just feeling a bit sick!" Harley breathed a sigh of relief and Ivy kissed Violet's cheek comforting her before letting her go and Cleo got up to hug her.

"Be safe." Cleo whispered into her ear and Violet nodded before leaving to go on the balcony outside the restaurant, she leaned over the railing and sighed she looked up at the stars and started to find some constellations in the stars, there was a tap on her shoulder and she turned to find a girl around the same age as her with hazel brown eyes and brown hair, she was in a dark blue tux and had a smile on her face.

"H-hi! I was just wondering if you'd seen a light blue top hat around here?" The girl squeaked out, Violet found her adorable and looked around the balcony for it shaking her head. "Damn, I must've left it in the garden, thank you anyway" the girl went to hurry off but Violet stopped her, there was something about the girl that attracted her and made her want to know her.

"W-WAIT!" Violet shouted grabbing her hand and blushed at what she had did the girls eyes widened I shock and she quickly let go of her hand "I mean- uh I can help you look, if you'd like?" Violet stuttered and the girl giggled and nodded a thank you. A few minutes later and they were both walking through a garden of trees the trees were tangled with light and it was extremely romantic.

"So..may I be luck enough to get your name? the brown eyed girl asked.

"My name is Violet" she replied simply.

"Violet." the brown haired girl repeated, tasting the sound of her name coming from her lips and satisfied at how it sounded she smiled "My name's Aubrey!" She introduced herself cheerfully.

"You have a cute name." smiled Violet which made Aubrey blush.

"So how old are you?" Asked Aubrey

"I'm 18 today what about you?"

"I'm also 18, happy birthday by the way!" she said and Violet smiled gratefully, they both made small talk while looking for her hat and Violet had to admit she was slightly disappointed when they found it, but Violet had  managed to get the nickname princess by the end of the night which made it seem worth it.

"So I better get going, my folks are probably wondering where I've got to." Aubrey said giggling rubbing her hand on the back of her neck "I'll uh see you around?" She asked staring her in the eyes and Violet nodded "here take this." Aubrey grabbed something from her pocket and placed it into her soft palm. She winked and smiled softly before turning and jogging off back in the direction of the restaurant.

Violet looked at the paper in her hand and realised it was Aubrey's number, she smiled crazily the butterflies in her stomach increasing.
____________________________

Ever since Violet had talked to Aubrey she hasn't been able to stop smiling, and her parents and Cleo were starting to get worried that she'd maybe gone insane. That night as Violet lay in bed she couldn't stop thinking about Aubrey, her beautiful hazel eyes and her sexy pump lips..woah wait what?

"I'm straight right?" Violet said quietly to herself staring into the darkness of her room. She chewed her lip and deciding to text Aubrey she grabbed her phone on the side and found her number.

V- Hey! :)

A- Hi? Who's this?

V- If you're going to give your number to someone at least get theirs as well.

A- Well hello princess! :) btw did I ever tell you how smoking hot you looked in that red dress? ;)

V- You are extremely rude but thank you ':)

A- Oh princess, I know you'd like me to be rude in other ways ;)

V- Stop flirting! We haven't even known each other for a whole day XD

A- But, I'm making you laugh ain't I princess? And that's my job :D

V- You are a dork :)

A- Yes I know, your dork. But right now this dork is tried, so I'm going to go to sleep. How about I text you in the morning? ^^

V- Sure! Goodnight you dork. :)

And for the first time in a while, Violet fell asleep with a smile on her face.

____________________________

Cleo paced, she had 5 months and 10 days to figure out who Mr Cryptic was otherwise she feared that Violet may not be safe.