Obaasan and Ojiisan

"Dismissed." Yamada finished his class, and began to gather up his stuff. The class began to talk amongst each other, Izuku was watching them with wide eyes as he chewed on his teething ring.

"Hey Sensei, has Izu started talking yet?" A student called

"No, not yet." Yamada replied. "He will in his own time." He walked at looking at Izuku, wondering what his first was going to be.

"Izu! You're so cuddly." Nemuri was holding Izuku in a hug. "Like a little teddy bear." She smiled, Izuku giggled. The other teachers watched the child fondly.

"What age do children usually start saying their first words?" Yamada asked

"As early as 6 months, I can't wait for you to start talking Izu!" Midnight pinched Izuku's cheeks. The boy complained with an annoyed sound.

"Why did you ask?" Aizawa looked at his friend in interest.

"Some one in my class brought it up, so I was curious." Yamada replied

"Can't wait for him to call you dad?" Ectoplasm smiled

"So, what if I am, don't try and deny you want him all to say your names too." Yamada looked at him, the teachers looked away shyly.

"Izu, say Nemuri!" Midnight told the child, he looked at her in cute express, somewhere in between surprise and confusion.

"He's learning dad first." Yamada told her.

"I'll teach him my name this weekend!" Nemuri told him.

"Izu and I are going out of town this weekend." Yamada replied.

"Really, where are you going?" Aizawa asked

"I need to introduce Izu to his grandparents." Yamada said. "My mom will want to know I have Izu, besides, they raised me. I could do with learning how they dealt with me and my quirk as a kid." Yamada looked at Izuku. The boy seemed to have sense Yamada looking his way and looked back towards his dad. He giggled and reached his arms out to him.

"Aw, Izu." Midnight pouted as Yamada took his son. Izuku cuddled into him.

~~~~~~

That Friday, Yamada went home to pack a few things for Izu before heading to the train station. Yamada had to hug Izuku close to make sure he remained calm during the journey. It didn't take too long by train to reach the quiet town he grow up in. He took the familiar path to his old home, Izuku was glancing around, seemingly interested by the lace around him. Yamada could feel the stares of the locals he had know since childhood. He gave them a quick wave, he knew it must be a big surprise for them to see him with a kid, Yamada was still pretty young at only 22, he hadn't been out of Yuuei for much more then four years, granted he had gone into teaching early too, he was good with other languages and used that. He sighed, his parents were going to question him late into the night, he was sure of it. He looked down at Izuku to see what he thought of the place. Seemingly gotten his fill of looking, he had gone back to chewing the ears of his rabbit teddy.

He knocked on the door, he could hear footsteps. It was his father, Yamada Hiro, who opened the door. His eyes widened, and he smiled. "Hizashi! How are you?"

"I'm fine..." Yamada began, before the hurried footsteps of his mother, Yamada Azami, as she ran to the door.

"Hizashi! My baby boy, its... a baby..." She caught sight of Izuku looking at them with wide eyes.

"You have a child?" Hiro asked, in surprise, he then glanced around, Yamada knew he was expecting to see a woman around.

"It's complicated." Yamada told them.

"Well, come in, I'll make some tea and we can talk about this." Azami smiled kindly, though his father was still in a state of shock. Yamada nodded, once inside, he sat Izu on his lap as he sat across from his parents, a tea set lay but before them.

"So, what's his name?" Hiro asked

"This is Yamada Izuku." Yamada introduced him, his parents didn't miss the sound of pride in his voice, causing them both to smile.

"And where is his mother? I would have expected you to bring her along." Azami took a sip of her tea.

"That's were it is complicated from an outside perspective." Yamada muttered. "Izu isn't actually mine, I adopted him. I happened to meet Izu a few months back after I went to find out more about adopting. His was born with an Empathy quirk, making he feel every emotion people are feeling. Because of it, he was constantly crying. His birth other couldn't cope, so he was sent into the adoption system. Most orphanages couldn't handle him or his quirk and just passed him on to someone else."

"But, with a quirk such as Empathy, that wouldn't be healthy for the child, mentally or Physically." Hiro frowned.

"That's what I thought. Once I had heard about him, I went to meet him. He reached out for me." Yamada smiled down at the boy. "It was decided from that point, being with me was the best thing. He's been doing well too, as long as I am around he can deal with crowds."

"Oh, Hizashi, you always had a big heart." Azami smiled with tears in her eyes.

"So, little Izu. Can I hold him?" Hiro asked, Yamada nodded. He passed Izu to his father. Izuku looked at him, before giggling and patted his arm towards him.

"He likes you!" Yamada grinned, that caused Hiro to grin in turn.

"This old Ojiisan is going to spoil you rotten!" Hiro told the child.

"Not as much as me. Your so cute Izu-kun, you look so similar to Hizashi too. Like it was fate that you would be together!" Azami smiled, Izu looked at her before reaching out for he to take him. She happily did, setting the boy on her lap. He laughed and patted her arms. "Aw, you love your Obaasan! Oh, Hizashi, he is so gorgeous!"

"I know." Yamada nodded in agreement.

"You'll be staying until Sunday, right?" She looked at him.

"That was the plan." Yamada smiled

"Brilliant! We get to spend the weekend with Izu." Azami beamed.