9- Tripple Trouble Returns, Worse Than Ever

"Hey Skyler!" Fred and George say in unison when they see her walking through the corridor.

"Hey guys. How was your day?" Skyler smiles, a little too much, actually. 

"Whoa! Who did that?" Fred jerks back when he sees her face, causing George to laugh. Skyler looks worried. "Did what?" She asks concerned.

"Making you smile like that! We should send a card!" Fred jokes. Skyler blushes. 

"Oh, I'm sure you won't do that. I just made things up with Draco. He apologised, I said sorry. We're okay again. Only, he got angry when I insulted his girlfriend, and that was hilarious."

The twins are flabbergasted. "You're smiling because of Malfoy? Merlin, watch out, you can't fall in love with him." Fred teases. Skyler rolls her eyes. "Haha, very funny." "Speaking of fun? How about a little 'welcome-back-to-school' joke? Just outside. Big fireworks, making everyone who's still in class look outside the window." George brings up. Skyler can't help but smirk at that. "Oh, I've been out of it for a while. Sure as hell that I'm in!" She walks between the boys, her arms around their shoulders. "You're not going to regret this, Sky." Georges assures her.

∞∞∞

 "I'm so going to regret this." Skyler whispers. The twins and she are hiding in a tree, Fred's holding a bomb. "I'm sure you won't. This is going to be the biggest firework show in Hogwarts' history!" "That, and we're probably going to get expelled." She says to George, rolling her eyes. "Dumbledore loves us too much to do that." George claims. "Well, considering that you're full of confidence, let's do it!" Skyler starts. "But... if we get expelled, I'll kill you both." Then, the hell is released.

∞∞∞

"WHAT WAS GOING ON IN YOUR MINDS TO PULL THIS KIND OF A TRICK?!" Professor McGonagall yells at the three students, who are looking at their feet. "And I expected more of you, Ms Foster. I thought this stadium was over." She adds disappointed. 

"I'm sorry, professor, but I'm afraid that'll never pass. I might be more grownup, but I'll always be a trickster." Skyler answers, responsibly. "The fact that you like to pull tricks, doesn't give you the right to fill the entire atmosphere with fireworks and make the Dementors angry!" The professor exclaims. "I'm afraid this is out of my hands now, your parents or caretakers have been briefed, and you're going to the Headmasters office, now!" McGonagall leads the way, her head red, almost purple of anger. 

∞∞∞

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF MERLIN DID YOU THINK THAT YOU'D ACCOMPLISH WITH THIS?!" Clearly, Mrs. Weasley has come to Hogwarts to give her sons a lecture. "I'M GOING TO GET YOU OUT OF SCHOOL, BUT I GUESS IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE YOU DO THAT YOURSELF!" She shouts. Skyler looks around Dumbledore's office, seeing that, luckily, there's no one to lecture her. 

"Molly," Dumbledore suddenly starts, "I think it might be better for you to calm down." His tone is calm and comforting. Skyler feels herself relax, knowing that they probably won't be expelled, nor punished heavily. "And," he continues, "they won't be expelled. They only will be in detention for the next month, each helping another professor with their jobs." This surprises the students, even more than it surprises Mrs. Weasley. 

"Well, I think that's my cue to leave then. Goodbye, professor. Goodbye Skyler. And you two," Mrs. Weasley narrows her eyes at the twins, "don't be satisfied, if you take one more step out of line, I'll send you a Howler, each. Two other steps out of line, and I'll release Hogwarts of your presence." With that, she takes a hand of Floor-Powder and disappears. 

_______________

Alright, I don't know if you like it, but I started a new paragraph, each time another character is speaking. Would you guys mind telling me, if you like or don't like it? Thanks.