Izu and Shiyu

Once Azami and Hiro heard of what Kyoumi had suffered, they quickly gave her the spare room and told her to make herself at home. Yamada watched his parents with a smile, it is obvious where his got his personality from.

"Go have a bath and relax dear, goodness knows you need it. We'll take care of Shiyu-kun while you do." Azami told her.

"Are you sure?" Kyoumi asked, worried a little

"Of course, now off you go dear." Azami assured her, ushering her off to the bathroom. She found Yamada sitting on the porch, the two boys sitting on his lap, babbling away to each other happily. "They seem happy at least."

"Probably discussing what happened." Yamada smiled, watching the boys. "I learnt something else about his quirk today."

"And what's that?" Azami sat next to him.

"From how he acted, Izu seemed to take up the strongest emotion in the room, which was mine when I stood to defend Kyoumi." Yamada explained. "That can be both good and bad for him, it wouldn't be safe for him to be around some violent for too long or any villain to long to be honest."

"Unless he can learn to control it, I am sure he will. It took you up to 3 years old to get yours under decent control." Azami smiled

"True." Yamada nodded.

"Papa!" Izu said, Yamada looked at him, his green eyes gleaming, he patted his hand at Shiyu and began babbling excitedly. Yamada obviously couldn't understand, but his sons joy soon rubbed off on him, and he was smiling happily.

"Seems he can project his own feelings too, when they are a certain level." Azami giggled. "He is definitely very happy today."

"He made a friend, why shouldn't he be?" Yamada nodded.

"Thank you, for your kindness." Kyoumi joined them, Shiyu giggled and reached for his mother. She settled next to Yamada and took him in her arms. "I'm sorry for having put Izu thought those emotions... that was never my intent..."

"Of course it wasn't, but now we should concentrate on keeping you and Shiyu away from Yoshida." Yamada smiled. "Right Izu." He looked down at his son, who looked back with wide eyes, he tapped his legs once in agreement, Yamada ruffled his hair which sent the boy into a fit of giggled, Kyoumi smiled at the two of them, before looking at Shiyu, who watched them in wonder.

~~~~~~

The following day involved Yamada joining Kyoumi to the police station, to get a restraining order, and then got some divorce and child custody papers. Azami had been quite happy to babysit the boys. At one point she had to quickly leave the room, Izu watched her go.

"Baba." He said, Shiyu watched in, as they sat in the play pen. "Bababababa." He babbled slightly, the boys fell silent as they heard a small sound, and they looked up as several kittens jumped in through the door. "Bababab!" Izu giggled, reaching out to them. It took a few minutes for the kittens to feel brave enough to approach the boys, squeezing into the pen. It was a bit of a shock for Azami to return to see the boys petting kittens. She bit her lip and snapped a quick photo, their neighbour soon came around and apologised for the kittens escaping and getting into her house. Azami assured them it was fine. But was already planning on how many she could get kittens she could adopt for Izu without Yamada going mad.

"We're back!" Yamada called as he and Kyoumi returned from their trip. Azami came to greet them at the door.

"Did you get everything you need?" She asked, there was then a little thud of something falling over, the three of them rushed into the room the play pen was set up in, only to find it knocked over, and Izu crawling over to a kitten, who had obviously escaping again. Yamada laughed happily, and rushed and picked his son up.

"Izu!" He hugged his son proudly, Izu giggled.

"Papa!" He said.

"You started crawling!" Yamada was so proud, Izu giggled happily, before looking down at the kitten and reached for it again. "Ba." Yamada looked down at the kitten.

"He was playing with some kitten earlier." Azami showed Yamada and Kyoumi the picture.

"Aw." Kyoumi giggled softly.

"Mammama." Shiyu said, Kyoumi smiled and picked him up.

"Have fun with Izu, Shiyu?" She asked

"Zu." Shiyu replied with a smile. "Zu, zu,zu,zu!" He clapped his hands. Yamada chuckled. He ruffled his hair.

"Close enough kid." He grinned, Shiyu looked up at him and giggled along with Izu.

~~~~~~

That afternoon, the two boys took a nap on Izu's giant teddy as Yamada helped Kyoumi fill out the forms. Azami and Hiro had headed out to do a bit a shopping. Whilst Kyoumi was filling it in, Yamada glanced across at the boys, who had snuggled close to each other. Izu's green hair curled against Shiyu's blond, messy hair. He smiled slightly.

"They look cute don't they, when they're asleep." Kyoumi smiled, also glancing their way.

"Yeah, and when they cry it damn near breaks your heart." Yamada said, Kyoumi nodded in understanding. Izu moved slightly, raising his hand and placing it over Shiyu as if hugging him. Kyoumi giggled.

"Izu's picking up on your cuddling habits." She looked at him, Yamada looked back confused.

"My cuddling habits?" He repeated

"The fact you will hug everyone, no matter if they want to be hugged or not." Kyoumi told him. Yamada just smirked, and quick as a flash, was up. His lifted Kyoumi from her seat into a hug.

"It's one of the better parts of me." Yamada grinned at her.

"You're an idiot!" Kyoumi said, trying to keep a straight face but could help but smiling brightly. "A big one." She laughed, Yamada laughed in turned, but they feel quiet as Azami and Hiro walked. Yamada blushed slightly as they looked at Kyoumi and Yamada. Azami smiled softly.

"Sorry for interrupting." She said, and they turned away. "We want more grandchildren though!" She added, making Yamada burn bright red. He put Kyoumi down, who was just as red.

"It's not like that!" Yamada said, but his words were stopped by Izu giggling in his sleep, which set Shiyu off giggling in his sleep. "My family is out to get me..." He covered his face with his hand. Kyoumi giggled.

"It's fine, Yamada. It's one of your best parts." She told him.