Epilogue

Some time later...

"Mrs. McGregor, there's a Mr. McGregor here to see you," Paul said, popping his head around the corner with a smile on his face. 

"Is he now?" Elizabeth said looking up from her desk.

"Why yes, he is." She heard James say as he walked into her office. 

"My my, are you here to pick me up?" She said standing up from her desk. 

"Why yes, yes I am." He said as wrapped an arm around his wife and kissed her. 

"O god, I love you"

"I love you too. Now let's get going to our new house." He said lifting her of off her feet, taking her by surprise. 

"Why?" She yelped. 

"Why what?"

"Why did you pick me up." 

"Doesn't the groom usually carry the wife over the threshold?" He said smiling down at her. 

"Yes, and you did that after we came home from the wedding and when we went on our honeymoon, and yesterday, not quite sure why you did that." She replied. 

"But this is our first house together." He said starting to walk over to the elevator. 

"Wait!" Elizabeth said, "I need my purse." 

He turned back still carrying her. She quickly grabbed her purse and he turned back around again. 

"Wait!" She said again. "Sorry I need to log out." 

He sighed and turned back again, and she quickly logged out on her computer. "You know you're making this less and less romantic." He said as they finally left for the elevator. 

Sometime later they arrived at the mansion, finally fully finished... Elizabeth was about to exit the car when James yelled, wait! as he ran around the car to her side and opened it. "Milady." He said with a bow. 

"Why thank you." She said smiling. 

He extended his elbow and she hooked her arm in his. Together they then walked to the front door. From his pocked James got two keys and handed one to Elizabeth. He then unlocked the door with his and opened it. 

Elizabeth was about to take a step in when he swept her off of her feet and carried her in. "Welcome home, Mrs. McGregor." 

"Welcome home, Mr. McGregor." 

Elizabeth was walking through the house, wandering, taking everything in. Though the general part of the house was designed by her, a large part of the interior wasn't. Sure most of it was her, but James wanted to do somethings himself. 

Of course, Oscar and Natalie had helped him with that, but the project was eventually taken out of Elizabeth's hand as he wanted to surprise her. 

So now she walked through the house taking everything in. When she walked across the room they had had a fight about before...

The door was slightly ajar and curiosity got the best of her. Softly she pushed it open. She didn't know what to expect, but what she saw surprised her...

The entire room was empty. It had white walls and a wooden floor. There were three windows and two doors both of which she didn't know where they led to. 

He heels clicked on the wooden floor as she walked over to one of the doors. She opened it and noticed that behind it there was a small bathroom. She was about to turn back around when James stood behind her. 

"God, you scared me." She said putting a hand over her heart. 

"Sorry I didn't mean to," James said. "But I wanted this room to be a surprise."

"You left it empty." 

"I did." 

"Why?"

"So we could build whatever we want to build here." He said as they walked back into the empty room. "It could be a study, a guest room, or-"

But he was cut off by Elizabeth, "A baby room..." 

"Whatever you want." He said, right before she kissed him passionatly.

__________________________________

If you liked it, please vote! <3

I Know it's short, but I plan on doing a few extra chapters or maybe an entire second book. First however I will most likely edit this book, to get it just right. 

Though this feels like the end, I really hope that those who read this enjoyed this. 

And even though this might be the end for this book, I have more story ideas, and I hope that those who liked this book, might read possible other stories of mine in the future...

But for now,

Thank you...