Chapter 5

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment! I love to hear from you guys!

|| || ||

An hour later all four of us girls are dancing on the makeshift dance floor in the living room. Olivia and Courtney have sobered up a bit and are using their best moves to lure in the opposite sex. Quinn on the other hand has opened up more from the alcohol. As my head is moving to the beat of Calvin Harris I notice someone who is probably going to get her ass kicked if Olivia finds out that she's here. I look over at Olivia. Oh yeah, she knows. Her face turns into one of complete drunken rage. She slowly starts to stalk towards where Penelope is and I scramble to grab her arms.

"Liv, Liv, Liv, Olivia don't do this you're not thinking straight," I stand in front of her but she just lightly pushes me to the side. Courtney and Quinn stop dancing once they realize what is about to happen.

The crowd starts parting ways when they see Olivia's face. Penelope looks our way, the smile on her face slowly fading.

"Olivia this is the actions of the alcohol, you don't really want to hurt anyone," Quinn tried reasoning. By now we had reached Penelope.

"Well well well, if it isn't the-" Penelope didn't get to finish her sentence.

"Did you make out with Zach by the fountain today?" Olivia demands, staring her down. Penelope's mouth opens but no words come out. Olivia glares, "Did you?"

Penelope shifts her jaw before wiping her face of any guilt, even smiling a little. "Yeah, and?"

Olivia becomes deathly calm. "Did you know we were still together?" She asks, her tone void of any emotions.

Penelope tilts her head to the side. "He might have mentioned it, but he flirted with me too, so that's on you." My eyebrows furrow in confusion at her words. Yes, Zach is mostly to blame but if you knew and still acted on it? Fuck no.

Olivia takes a short calming breath. And then punches Penelope in the face.

"Crap!" Quinn and I wince at the thud heard. Courtney just shakes her head putting her palm to her face.

"Liv!" I grab her arm, stepping in front of her, blocking Penelope from coming near her.

The room goes dead silent.

"Mother of hell that hurt like a bitch!" Olivia shouts as she cradles her hand to her chest. That sobered her up. "I so did not think that punch through."

"What the fuck Liv?" Penelope shouts with a hand on her nose. I try to inconspicuously lean closer to her trying to see if she's bleeding or not.

Olivia glares at Penelope over my shoulder. "You knew we were together and you still made out with him willingly!"

"Oh, my God so what? You've been dating for like three weeks, it's not my fault if he approaches me," Penelope groans slightly.

Olivia slowly retreats into herself, her sober thoughts dominating her alcohol-induced ones.

"Are you fucking stupid? Do you hear yourself? Yes, Zach is to blame for cheating on her but you knew they were together and you still chose to kiss him, that part is on you, you should have said no and told Liv immediately," I reprimand her.

"I don't see why you need to defend Olivia, Charlotte, two of your closest friends are the school's biggest sluts," Penelope sneers at me.

My expression goes blank and I feel absolutely no remorse when I step up to her, punching her in the same spot that Olivia had hit her. Gasps erupt around the room as Penelope reels backward grasping her, now definitely bleeding, nose.