chapter seventeen-"A disturbing call" edited

Hey guys, enjoy, vote and COMMENT

Dedi goes to booklover_tmb

-------------------------------

Lionesse's pov

Lionesse woke up the next morning to someone shaking her lightly while sitting on her stomach. She opened one eye only to see Ash sitting on top of her with his small arms shaking her from her shoulders.

She was about to stand up when she got an idea. 

She closed her eyes again and turned so that she was sleeping on her side pretending to go back to sleep.

Apparently ash was getting desperate so he called his sister Tamara.

"Tammy, help me wake Lion king up, she isn't listening to me" he whinnied and Lionesse could imagine the pout. 

She suppressed a laugh.

Lionesse felt two figures jumping on her causing her to groan in pain as one of them stepped on her knee, but she continued to pretend that she was asleep.

As they continued to scream at her while still jumping on her, she slowly slithered an arm behind the two munchkins careful not to alarm them and just as they were taking a deep breath ready to scream in her ears, she snatched both of them suddenly causing them to yelp in surprise.

She placed their small 4 and 6 year old bodies beneath her head saying "Such soft pillows, i think i could sleep like this ALL day"

"NO we are not pillows Lion, we are Ash and Tammy" Ash yelped.

"All the better then, now i'll have the softest, speaking pillows in the world" she said in a sleepy tone, eyes still closed tight.

But the little munchkins were smart cause the next thing she knows is that they were tickling her, causing her to laugh and fall on the floor, while they laughed their hearts out.

"Hm, well this is war then you little munchkins" she screamed playfully jumping on the bed careful not to hit her knee and attacking the both of them, tickling them. 

After a while, they were sprawled on the floor, laughing hysterically. 

"Okay, on your feet you two, shower time then breakfast"

She bathed them first, carefully applying shampoo to their hair and washing it carefully and then washing their small bodies. 

"Can you wait a little while i take a bath too?" Lionesse asked softly.

"Yes Lion king" Ash said laughing at the name with Tamara. 

She got back in the bathroom and took a quick shower.

After finishing, she realized that she forgot her clothes outside so she wrapped a towel around her and headed to the closet.

A whimper stopped her.

She turned her head to see Tamara looking sadly at what was showing of Lionesse's back which confused her, 

"Are you alright Tammy?"

"Does...does it...does it hurt, Lion?" Tammy said with teary eyes.

"Does what hurt?" Lionesse asked confused.

"Your back is hurt" Tamara stated. 

She almost completely forgot about the deep whip marks that covered all her back from years of being tortured by Damon.

She shook her head and smiled gently at the child, 

"No sweetheart, it doesn't hurt anymore"

After going back in the bathroom, she dried herself and dressed in black shorts and navy blue shirt. She was barefoot of course and wrapped fresh gauze around her wrist and ankle cuffs to hide them.

Glancing at the time she saw that they took 1 hour to get ready which was good and quickly made her way downstairs towards the dining room.

Tamara timidly ran to Charon who was sitting at her usual table by the window, while Ash remained glued to her side, clutching at her right thigh. She bent on her knees and scooped him up, while he quickly hid his face in the crook of her neck.

When they were done eating, Chrystal, who was staring at Ash since they got here grew impatient and made her way to their table.

"Lion? Can we play?" she asked, looking at Ash and Tamara.

"Of course Chrystal. This is Tamara and this is Ash" Lionesse introduced them to each other.

"Hello, i am Chystal, do you want to play?" she said and the three of them made their way outside.

Lionesse's phone rang. 

She looked at the unknown caller's name frowning. 

"Lionesse speaking" 

There was a long pause and Lionesse was about to hang up when a harsh voice replied,

"Long time no talk, my love" 

That angered her, she knew exactly who the damn filth was 

"Ferol. What do you want?" 

"Always so cold" counselor Ferol muttered.

"What do you want?" Lionesse growled.

"Rumor has it, you have a challenge-"

"As you said, 'I' have a challenge and my life is none of your business. I repeat, What the hell do you want?" 

"I have a proposal-"

"I am not interested for any proposal" she stated ending the call. 

"What challenge?" Dante asked.

"Nothing important Dante" she dismissed, heading to the beautiful gardens where she found the three kids playing together.

When the kids saw her they ran towards her hugging her legs. 

Then they asked her to play with them.

She pretended to think and the moment they looked away from her, she grabbed Ash who yelped in surprise and placed him on her shoulders, then turned to the others saying "I would run if i were you sweeties, cause my little man wants to eat you!" and to emphasize that Ash yelled "Roar"

----------------------------------