Oh yeah/Chapter 19 Snippet

If you do not have a Facebook, but want to pay, please email me.

Myataylor64@gmail.com.

Please pay first and send proof, then I will sent you chapters every time I update.

I just updated today, and it's juicy. Please don't forget you can PayPal me or Cash app me

PayPal- Myataylor64@gmail.com

Cash app $slimtai

Only $3

Here's a snippet of chapter 19

Chapter 19: Do It To Last

——————————

                              Dave shuffled through the many channels on the television as he sat on the couch in his living room. He was bored out of his mind since Yuri was in school and graduation practice. She already had prom and she was really upset that Dave couldn't go since he was twenty-one, so she went with Julia.

Yuri was due to be home in two hours and all he wanted to do was lay up under her. Since they finally had sex, all he wanted was her.

Isla went MIA, Yusuf was too busy trying to impregnate Ivory again, and his friends was single. He didn't want to get caught up with doing single shit, cause he knew Yuri didn't play that shit.

"Daveeee, can my friend come over?" Briana asked as she came down the stairs.

"Who?" He asked. "My girl gone be here soon and I don't want y'all running through my shit." He said.

Briana rolled her eyes. She's been at his house for a few days and every day Dave was talking Yuri into coming over. She was tired of hearing her name and seeing her face.

She couldn't even go home because her parents needed a break from her and her drama. They felt Dave would be the best option due to him being so rough and not dealing with no bullshit.

"Come on, he-

"No." Dave said cutting her off as soon as he heard her friend wasn't a girl.

Briana groaned. "Why not?" She asked.

"Is it that nigga you fought over?" He asked.

Briana sighed. "Maybe." She said.

"Then hell no, ain't no niggas coming in this bitch but me." He said.

The doorbell went off and Dave got up, hoping it was the packages that he ordered for Yuri. He spoiled her so much, too much. He had money just to spend it and she deserved it.

He opened the door and there stood Tasha with a small pudge coming from her stomach. Her hair was done freshly and bone straight. She wore a loose sundress and sandals, while a Michael Kors bag hung from her shoulder.

"What you doing here?" He asked. 

"Look, I got my calculations wrong." She said.

Dave scrunched his face up in confusion. "So what the fuck is that suppose to mean?" He asked.

To finish reading, you know what to do.