Chapter 5

Nights has passed as I think of my mother. I slowly stood up and walked towards the mirror. I wore a purple night gown with saggy sleeves. 5 months left for my birthday I did notice that the blood moon will start there as well. I sighed and caressed the butterfly pendant.

I look exactly like my mother. Her purple eyes and her long purple hair. I then remembered her journal that she told me about. It was located in a room, but I don't know where the room is located. I then shook my head and walked towards the bathroom. I turned the water on the bathtub and looked at the mirror as I waited for it to fill up.

I took my gown off and looked at the butterfly birth mark on my wrist. I haven't seen the purple butterfly, but I wish it could guide me to my mother's room one last time. I heard a splashing sound and looked to see Shu laying inside the warm bathtub with clothes on. His eyes are closed shut and he keeps a straight face.

I smiled a little and entered the tub sitting the opposite side of him. His eyes where yet close and he never looked at me with his blue eyes. I turned the water off and sat there silently as my hair spreads across the water. I looked at Shu again and started to splash.

This seem to catch his attention cause he grabbed my hand and glared at me.

"Stop that. Your not a child anymore." He says and let them go closing his eyes again.

I then started poking his chest, but no budge. I kept doing it until he opened his eyes and removed his earbuds.

"What now?"

"Will you scrub my back?" I smiled to him as he sighed in frustration and made a gesture to turn around.

I did as he asked and he moved my hair to the side as he start to scrub my back gently. I smiled and closed my eyes. I then felt arms wrapped around me and my head hitting a hard wall. I opened my eyes and looked up to see myself leaned against Shu while his eyes are closed.

"That was a very fast scrub."

"Shut up and don't stare at me, lewd woman."

"I'm not lewd!"

"Yes, you are."

I rolled my eyes as we stayed like that. It's uncomfortable when your in a bathtub naked leaning against a guy you just met 3 months ago.

I moved his hands away and got up. I put my bath robe on and walked out the bathroom cause having a boy in it is really uncomfortable. I changed into black ripped jeans, black crop top and black toms. I then touched my pendant and thought that if my mother is Iris and my name is Dru, does that mean my brothers are the sakamaki brothers?

"I couldn't be related to them...could I? I should talk to Reiji." I looked at the mirror again and sighed.

I walked outside the room and saw a door that's opened slightly. I gently knocked on the door as I heard someone said come in that I slowly opened it. I saw a unconscious Yui being held by Reiji who looked at me with wide eyes and soon changed into straight mode.

"May I help you?"

"Yes, but it seems that your hands are full." I said looking at Yui.

"It is just her punishment and it seems she haven't drank the cranberry juice." He let go of Yui's wrist as she flop on the ground.

"Yeah, I can see that since you boys never give her the time to rest from all your blood sucking." I sighed and walked towards Yui's corpse since that's what I like to call when she's unconscious.

"If you don't mind me asking, why are you so nice to her? Since she's giving you a lot of trouble for the pass 3 months." He says looking at me as I grabbed Yui's arm and wrapped it around my neck as I hold her waist and stood up with her making a grunting noise.

"Well, ever since we got here she is the only family I have and the only one who doesn't like me which I am very great full since when we were in church everyone there gives me attention just because of my vision." I said and dragged her body.

"Vision?"

"Yes, Vision. Whenever I touch someone conscious I can see their future or past, but you get what I mean." I opened the door in Yui's room as I set her down on her bed and tucked her in.

"I see. Would you like to join me for some tea? I would like to get to know you better and how you could see people's vision." I nodded and followed him back to his office.

"Please sit." I nodded again and sat the opposite side of him.

He grabbed the tray and set it on the counter as he starts to make something. I then leaned in as he starts to pour tea in each cup and poured something in the left cup. He picked the tray up and I quickly straightened myself up. He set the tray down and placed the left cup in front of me while he placed the right the opposite of me and sat down.

"Please tell me about yourself." He says.

"Well first off." I then grabbed the his cup and mine switching it as I placed right in front of me and the left in front of him.

"Much better, now for starters Seiji wasn't my actual father. He adopted me when I was 6 years old in Greece. He found out that I have vision of what's gonna happened and gave me a lot of attention including the church. My vision started I have no idea when, but it felt like I have them ever since I was born." I shrugged and sipped my tea as he stares at his and put back on the tray.

"I am very impressed and at the same time disappointed that you would drink the poison. Now, enough of that what were you gonna ask me?" He looked at me.

Before I could open my mouth to talk someone then came in and we both turned our heads to see Laito.

"Laito, haven't you heard of knocking?"

"Fuck knocking and our uncle had visited us." I looked at Reiji as he stood up and followed Laito.

I followed after him and saw that the 6 brothers were lined up blocking the familiar man that has dark green hair and wearing all black.

"Well that it's not nice letting your uncle pass." He says smirking.

"Sorry old man, but your not part of this family."

"I just came here to get the girl and I'll be on my way." He then looked up and his eyes landed on me.

Anger begins to build up inside me, but I don't know why. All I know is that I hate that man and he has to do something with my disappearance. His eyes widen as he backed up and mumbled something.

"I will be back soon." He turned around and left slamming the door.

"What made him wet his pants?" Laito asked.

I shook my head and left quickly walking down a empty corridor. I sighed feeling calm until I saw a purple butterfly fluttering and went left. I smiled that my wish came true and ran after it. I then saw the butterfly go through a purple door as I slowly opened it. A woman that was all white looked sad. Her red eyes was hollow as she pointed towards a brown dusty chest at the corner of the room.

I smiled and walked towards it as I crouched down and opened the chest as dust comes out. Everything was all dark that I couldn't see anything. I closed the chest and tried to carried it, but it was too heavy. I sighed and tried to carry it again and this time it wasn't heavy anymore. I was confused, but shrugged and walked out of the room. I closed the door and ran to my room as I walked in and slammed the door behind me locking it.

I placed the chest down and dusted myself off. I opened the chest again seeing the things that contains it. Letters, date, journals, and pictures. I picked up the one that was familiar, the one that's on top of the fire place in my dreams.

I smiled at the picture seeing my mother carrying me with a smile on her face. I put it in my pocket and grabbed the journals that was in the box since I didn't know which one it is and I collected about 19 journals. I closed the chest and pushed it under my bed.

I sighed in relief and sat down as I opened one of the books and a picture fell out. I picked it up to see my mother and a man that has his faced burned off. The picture was old and not really colorful, but could this be my father?