Arc 4.3

This is the first time for Reen to be in such an unfavorable situation since starting this game, he's no longer in a rush to improve himself and starts thinking of a fun way to play this "game" while being "Ethan".

He lacks looks, money, power, and even mobility, but the "game" would never make it impossible to win.

He looks at the screen "Ethan" was viewing when he first arrived in this "game" world.

The memories and experiences of the people he chooses to act as in the "game" are firmly etched into his memory at the moment of when he takes over.

He can see how they would live their lives until the moment of their death in the "original setting", but would be more of an onlooker pass the moment of when he took over and interfered.

His body would remember the sensations that the identity he acts as experienced in their memory, but their emotions or thoughts don't get engrained into him.

He has to deduce their characters from them when he chooses to act as them, in the beginning he needed time to fully adjust, even as he spontaneously had to act on the spot from his superficial understanding.

In the first game he was a child and the second one never really "experienced" anything physically intolerable, so he was able to adjust his mind without too much strain.

At the start of the third game he wasn't able to see or know anything about "Alastair" and could only passively act as "Alastair" while waiting for his soul match partner to remove the "seal".He had no idea of what exactly was the "seal", and had no choice but to gamble on this unknown variable while pushing down his doubts.

He, experienced alot of things as "Alastair" and realized just how "naive" he really was.The rape and tortures with the vast amount of knowledge all felt so real, making him absent minded.

After receiving "Ethans" memory and experience, he didn't even have the slightest reaction.

The man "Ethan" is so afraid of and resents, set cameras around his messy room to monitor him.To be honest the man really isn't ugly, just sick.

He doesn't have to move around that much, with snacks, water, headphones, medications, and other things placed around his seat in front of the computer.

He puts on the headphones and plugs the USB connector into the front of the computer and adjusts the sound volume.

He clicks the play button in the dim room, "Ethan" never liked bright rooms as it hurts his eyes.

The screen shows moving blackness as he hears low muffled murmers of a boy and hitting sounds, he watches as the unstable camera catches images of a man connected from a bent over boy on a bed.

He pauses the video with the mouse and clutches his chest as sweat drips down his face, lowering his head as his brown hair covers his light brown eyes.

The man would always record everything and feel arousal from forcing "Ethan" to watch, he knows he's watching him right now.

He uneasily slightly clenches his right hand placed on his thigh and watches as his phone screen lights up and starts vibrating.

He can just use the terminal to interfere with the images sent to the man, but he can't completely hide his physiological reaction.

He takes his left hand off his chest and grabs the phone off the desk as he watches the caller ID "Dr. Charles" ring for a few more seconds, before answering.

****************************

Holding a bag in is right hand, he lowers his head to exit the car as he waits for Ethan to pick up the phone while holding it against his ear with his left hand.

He knows Ethan gets agitated easily and bought a sound therapy player to calm his nerves.

He waits by the door, until he hears Ethan picking up the phone.

"Dr. Charles?"

He relaxes when hears his voice, but why does it sound so weak and hesitant?

"I already bought the present and am waiting outside.Can you open the door?"

He asks softly, afraid that he's changed his mind.

"....It's in the mail box."

The key?He guesses as he opens the metal box by the door and sure enough, feels a key resting on the bottom.

Opening the door he walks in, but sees no one in the cluttered house.

"Where's your room?" He asks, he doesn't really care about anything else.

"....to the left of the entrance down the hall."

"Ethan?Hey Ethan!" He's already running down the hall while trying not to trip over the mess when he hears gasping over the phone.

"....."

He sees Ethan sitting slumped in a chair in front of a computer, quietly gasping as he clutches at his chest.

He drops the bag on the floor as he rushes to look for his medication in a large plastic bag placed on the desk and hurriedly opens it.

He grabs the artery opening and clot stopping medicine, placing the pills in his hands as he tries to calm Ethan down and get him to slowly chew the pills.

"Ethan, it's alright.Now can you open and close your mouth for me?"

While calming him down he fixes his position in the chair as he sees Ethans breathing becoming less erratic and holds his jaw to help him slowly chew the pills.

He takes out his phone to call the paramedics when he sees his condition start to stabilize.

He looks at the computer that Ethan was sitting in front of when he found him clutching his chest while on the phone and moves the mouse to click on the play button.

Nobody knows his condition as well as him and he should have been fine, so what caused it?

His brows slowly furrow as he continues to watch the screen and hangs up the phone after saying everything.

His body reacts faster than his brain as he quickly shuts Ethans room door while locking it and calls the police.

While on the phone, he ignores the banging on the wooden door.

As much as he wants to punch the bastard, who knows what weapons he has?

He was suspicious but was never certain or he would never have let Ethan leave with the man, even if he had no evidence.

He hurries 911 when he hears the banging on the door stop.With how sick that bastard is, how could he possibly leave like this?

He hears a womans scream and looks at the weak Ethan who's conscious, he doesn't know the details.He presses the phone against his pant leg clothing to muffle his voice.

"Do you want to save your mother?"

He can leave the room and try to rescue her, but he's a doctor first and foremost.

He sees Ethan shake his head, with his head down and purses his lips slightly as he leans down to stroke his hair.

"It's alright, you can just stay at my place."

He doesn't want this situation to affect his health, he just recovered from a heart attack.

Although he doesn't know what exactly he experienced and only knows the results of what happened, but he obviously holds animosity towards his mother.

He can only coax him in this way, and relaxes when he can hear the sirens outside the house.

He picks up the bag off the floor and slides his phone into his pocket, while waiting for the ambulance to arrive as he keeps the door locked.

He only opens the door when he hears the police knocking on it as he watches the paramedics carry Ethan on a stretcher into the back of the truck.He wants to follow, but he has to stay behind and answer the questions asked by the police.