Vanilla's Ghost

When I arrive home, I see Tails is back. He's standing rapping on the door, with a sense of urgency. As I apache him I see that Cream is also standing next to him. Her face has lines streaking down the sides of it, the indication that she has been crying. 

"Cream, Tails? Is everything alright?" I ask and I see them both turn in my direction. 

"No, nothing is alright!" Tails yells. "we came to see if you knew anything." 

"Know what, exactly?"

"Oh, don't play dumb with us Sonic, you were the last on to see her." its Cream speaking now. "Why didn't you do anything? You're supposed to be the hero, why didn't you help my mum?!" 

"What happened to Vanilla?" I ask, thinking that my friend was hurt. 

"She's dead. She died of a heart attack." 

Cream bursts out in tears, Tails hugging her to his chest. 

"W-What?" I can feel the world crumbling around me. 'How could this happen? She was fine when i was with her last.' 

I don't feel them, but I know there are tears running down my cheeks. Tails and Cream are gone. I'm on autopilot at the moment. 

I hear a door open and close. I feel my quills running along the door's surface. 

I should have seen the signs. Tiredness, pain in her arms.

How? How? How? 

_____________________________________________________

Its short I know, and loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong over due, but man do assessments suuuuuuuuuuuuck. I've also had other shit happening, sad and happy, so if the next update isn't for a while, please for the love of god, don't fuckin spam me asking where the update is, or I'll just make you wait fucking longer. 

But anyway, thank you guys for the constant support for this story. It does mean a lot that people still read this story, even though I hardly fuckin' update. <3

 I also want to say, I'm happy that people have found something that relates to their life, and I am sorry that you feel this way, and that it is this type of story you are related to. I just want you all to know you are loved, and your life may be going to shit, but one day it will all look up for you, maybe not this year but it will, because you are loved by people around you, and you touch everyone you meet and talk to. You are all loved, you are all beautiful, in and out. You may not see it, but you all are. So please, don't give up, this is just the beginning for you all, and this is just one of those wars you got to fight, and you will walk away from with or without scars. 

So don't give up <3 You are all loved, and I will always be open in my DM to talk to.