Kappa x Reader

Ok, here's what the kappa is in case you didn't know:

It's like an aquatic turtle monster that is found mainly in Japan

They're tricksters and love cucumbers

You approached the bank of a small river outside of your parent's house. You were visiting Japan for a little bit just to get more in touch with your family and roots.

You liked to watch the water as you studied for a big exam you had after you came home from Japan. After a particularly upsetting study session, you decided to go for a swim in the river.

Peeling off your clothes, you jumped into the crisp water without any sort of thought. You were wading peacefully, thinking about nothing in particular when you felt a slimy hand grip your leg and drag you under. You gasped in surprise and opened your eyes underwater. Only to be greeted with a pretty insulting sight.

A weird frog monster was staring at your bare chest and body and giggling to itself. You would be freaked out under any other circumstance but today all of the stress of the studying and the exam made you snap.

You growled at it and grabbed it's body in a sort of bear hug. Forcing it to swim upwards with you. After breaking the river's surface, you got a better look at the thing that grabbed you.

It had a wide beak stretched across its scaly face. It had massive owl like eyes that blinked at you in confusion and terror. It had a small little bowl like scale on its head that carried a small amount of water in it. You had heard of a legend that said if you dumped the water in it's head cap you could kill the creature.

You grabbed it's bowl with one hand and fixed your other hand's pointer finger in front of its gnarled face.

"Listen here pal, if you so much as sneeze I will not HESITATE to spill all of your precious water into the river." You said. It's eyes fixed on your finger.
It blubbered a string of apologies in a high pitched voice and you couldn't help but feel bad.

"Hey, what exactly are you?"

"I, I am a Kappa. An impish water sprite. I meant no harm towards you! I was merely joking around with you!"

"Joking around with me? You're a little pervert you know that right."

"Well, you are a very beautiful woman. I couldn't help it." It said, and you swore if it could blush it would've. It's scales changed from a light green to a darker shade in a matter of seconds.

"I bet you weren't expecting to get caught huh?" You laughed and took your hand off of its head. A sigh of relief left it's beak as it was still held in place by you. Your body pressed against its and you felt something poke you.

"HEY! ALRIGHT I'M GETTING OUT." You screamed and paddled away from it er him. He apologized again and swam after you. You reached land and dressed quickly even if you were soaking wet.

"Please fix your issue. If you want to have a civilised talk with me. Ill be back in a couple of hours Mr. Kappa." You huffed and walked back to your house with a spring in your step.

The Kappa stared at you and giggled to himself goofily.

"Bye-bye pretty lady!" He yelled at you. "Hope to see you again!"

Yeah I really wanted to do one on the Kappa. No body asked for one, but I just thought it was neat.

As usual please vote and comment a request!