➳ 030.

"and i ain't never gonna
leave yo' side again."
k e n z i e .

"zi' , who the fuck you kill now?" i asked, looking at the blood all over his shirt.

"my dumbass dad." he said, and shrugged. i studied his facial expression. he had pain in his eyes, and he was trying to hide it with a blank-like expression.

he walked up the stairs with his head down. i sighed, and followed him up the stairs. he went into the bathroom and shut the door.

i sat outside of the bathroom, listening to the water of the shower. after twenty minutes, the water stopped, and glizzy came out in just a towel.

"why you sittin' here waiting for me kenzie?" he asked, and sighed.

"we need to talk about something." i said, and looked at him seriously. he rolled his eyes, and walked into his room.

i followed him inside.

"nigga i'm boutta change." he said, and furrowed his eyebrows.

"okay, and?" i asked. "i've seen you butt-ass naked before nigga, damn."

"whatever mane." he mumbled, dropping his towel.

did his dick get bigge— nvm.

he slipped on his polo boxers, and some basketball shorts. he put on some black socks and walked towards the open door. i got up from the bed, and grabbed his arm before he could walk out.

"what do you want?" he asked with an attitude, and mugged me.

he still had that cold look in his eyes. that look that he had when he was hurt.

"zion, what's wrong with you?" i asked, and looked up at him.

"ain't nothing wrong." he said. "and why you lookin at me like that?" he asked.

"zi', you don't have to lie to me." i said. "i can see it in your eyes."

he sighed, and walked back into the room. he sat on the bed, and motioned for me to sit down next to him.

i sat down next to him and put my head on his shoulder.

"talk to me." i said. "tell me everything that's goin' on with you. i wanna hear it all."

"ever since i seen my father for the first time in about thirteen years, i've been gettin' these like— flashbacks." he said.

"flashbacks of what?" i asked. he laid his head in my lap, and i played with his hair.

"like— he used to beat on my mama n' shit you know." he said. "and it just kills me that i couldn't do nothin' to stop it. i was four when i first seen it happen."

"but, at least your mom's okay now." i said. "and you don't have to worry about your dad no more, okay?"

"i know that, but like..." he started. "he's done worse than that, and i cant stop thinkin' 'bout it."

"like what?" i asked. "you don't have to answer if you don't want to."

"mane, it's time i tell you what happened anyway." he said, and sighed.

[ rape trigger warning. ⚠️ ]

"so, i had an older sister." he said, and when he said had my heart dropped, knowing that this story wasn't gonna go well.

"she was fifteen and i was five at the time." he said. "an' one night, she came home at like three in the mornin'." he continued.

"my dad was high as fuck and drunk, and my mama wasn't home." he explained. "all i heard was him yellin' at her to go to her room, which made sense cause she shouldn't of been coming home that late." he said.

"so she went up to ha' room, and i seen my dad go in, and he closed tha' door." he said. "he started screaming at her some more. then, i heard him scream take off your clothes."

"then i heard loud bangs, and my sister crying and screaming for my mom, and i. so that's when i got up, and ran to the door. but, it was locked." he said. "i tried breaking down the door and shit, but it wouldn't open."

"then she stopped screaming." he said. "so me being young, i assumed that she was okay now. so i went back into my room, and went back to bed." he continued. "the next morning i woke up to hear my mom screaming and crying, and yelling at my dad to get the fuck out of the house."

"so, i went into the room that she was in, which was my sisters." he said. "and..."

he cut himself off and sat up. i looked at him, and he was tearing up.

"aw, come here." i said, and held my arms out. i wrapped my arms around him, and he laid his head on my chest.

"kenzie." he said, and looked up at me.

"hm?" i replied.

"i love you, aiight?" he said. "and i ain't never gonna leave yo' side again."

"i love you too, zi'." i said.

"just promise me you ain't gone leave me." he said, and sighed.

"zi', you know i always got you no matter what." i said. "no matter if we together or not, imma always stick with you."

he sat up again, and looked me in my eyes for what felt like hours. until, he finally smashed his lips onto mine.

of course, i kissed him back. i wrapped my arms around his neck. he hovered over me, making me lean back on the bed. he pulled away from my lips, and started kissing on my neck.

"you wanna—

"yes." i said cutting him off.

"you sure?" he asked, and raised an eyebrow. the blank expression on his face soon turned into one of the goofiest grins i had ever seen.

"never been more sure in my life." i said, and smirked.

"don't gotta tell me twice— shitttt..." he mumbled, and went back to kissing up and down my neck looking for my sweet spot.

he found it, and i moaned softly. he smirked, and slipped a hand down my shorts. rubbing on my pussy through my panties.

"mmh." i moaned, as he continued to kiss on my neck.

"you like that don't you?" he asked.

"yes." i said softly.

"yes who?" he asked, and smirked.

"yes daddy." i replied, and he continued to do what he was doing.

➳➳➳

- AHHH y'all thought you was getting a sex scene. 😭😭
- comment, vote, share. xx
- kiaraaaaa 🌹❤️ .