➳ 031.

"please don't notice me."
o m n i s c i e n t .

kenzie and glizzy pulled away from eachother gasping for air.

"you pulled out right?" kenzie asked, and raised an eyebrow.

"shiddd— no." he said, and shrugged.

"zi— go buy a fuckin' plan b pill!" kenzie yelled at him, and smacked him upside the head.

"mane, why?" he groaned, and rolled his eyes.

"fuck you mean why?" she asked. "ion want another baby right now, that's why!"

"but, i do." he said.

"mane, go somewhere with yo baby fever." she said, and rolled her eyes.

"i will." he said. "and, it won't be to the store to get that plan b pill." he continued, and slipped his boxers on.

"fuck it, imma just go myself." kenzie said, and slipped her clothes on.

"no nigga!" glizzy said, and stood in front of her so he was blocking the door.

"move zion." kenzie said, and rolled her eyes.

"hell no." he said. "i'm staying my ass right here." he continued, and shrugged.

kenzie rolled her eyes again, and pushed pass him. she opened the door, and ran downstairs. she grabbed her wallet from the kitchen table, and sprinted out of the house.

"ha, he thought i was gone keep this seed inside of me!" she mumbled, and laughed.

she got into her red porsche and drove off to the nearest walgreens to buy a plan b pill.

she walked through one of the isles and looked for the pill, she was hoping that she would find one because she didn't wanna ask one of the workers.

she sighed in relief when she saw the last one on the shelf. she grabbed the box, and went onto the line... to see no other than leila and jhoana standing right in front of her.

please don't notice me. kenzie thought, she really didn't wanna put up with these two bitches right now.

but of course, they turned around to face her.

"oh wow, glizzy didn't pull out?" leila asked, and laughed.

"at the end of the day, who did he leave you for?" kenzie replied, and smirked.

leila rolled her eyes, and turned back around. jhoana continued to stare at kenzie, making her even more aggravated.

"yes? can i have my face back?" kenzie asked, and furrowed her eyebrows.

"ain't nobody staring at you." she said, and laughed.

"sis, you lookin' dead in my eyes." kenzie said, and laughed. "you need sumn' orrrr... ?"

"yeah, gimme that plan b pill." jhoana said, and smirked.

"buggin' nigga." kenzie said, and laughed. "you ain't gettin' this."