chapter 3

Yuki's point of view

Finally I broke the seal. Did those people think that I am easy to deal with. Did they thought just by sealing my consciousness and throwing me here they can stop me. They even used the divine treasure to seal me.  It makes me laugh despite the urge to destroy everything. 

Too bad I still need time to regain my power but its alright I am not in a hurry to kill them. I will make everyone regret what they did to me. I closed my eyes remembering everything happened thousand years ago.

****Flashback****

Many five year old kids stood at a place surrounded by people. Only one man stood with the kids. He held a scepter in his hand. 

Soon one kid went forward and the man pointed the scepter at the kid and chanted some words. Soon behind the kid's back came a large image of eagle.

A child who seemed to be three to four years old watched this and asked the lady who stood beside him "mom why is there a huge bird behind him"

The lady looked at the child and said " Its the kid's awakened form"

The child again asked "What is awakened form"

The lady patiently explained " Everyone will have a form from birth. That form will decide their future. Take that kid for example. His form is eagle that means he will have good eyes. He can spot anyone within 4 km. He can also practice flight type techniques. Some people can even have weapons but most would be animals."

The child had a thoughtful expression and then he suddenly asked "then does mom also have a form. What about dad and big brothers".

"Of course mom has a form. Your mom's form is tiger. your first brother has winged lion and second brother has a rare sword form. As for your father,he was the most powerful in the whole supreme empire. He has Dragon form." 

" Then mom what would be my form. Would I be as powerful as father" the child excitedly asked. The lady said with a smile "You have to wait until you are five to know that".

The child became sad and said determinedly "I will have the best form like father"

************

"yuki, today you can finally awake your form and from tomorrow you can attend the academy. Aren't you happy" said a lady in white robe. She had golden hair and silver eyes. She smiled towards a boy who had black hair and silver eyes.

The boy is about five years old. He ran happily to the lady who just entered the room and said  "Of course mom I am so happy. I want to as strong as father in the future". At the mention of his father the boy's eyes displayed worship.

The lady smiled and said "of course you will be as powerful as your father. Now come we must go . Everyone is waiting for you. The other kids are already there".

She took Yuki to the place which is filled with people. A middle aged man sat on a throne in the front. He had black hair and brown eyes with handsome feature. It can be seen that he is a powerful person just by his aura. As he saw the lady bringing Yuki he nodded saying "we can begin the ritual. I want to see what my son's awakened form would be"

The person who stood with scepter said " Your highness, your children are all gifted. There is no doubt that our prince will also have a powerful form".

After that every kids stood in order. Yuki stood at the end as he arrived late but the man with the scepter said " Prince please come here. I will first awake your form."