Chapter 1

"Hey Shirabu-san? Wake up Shirabu-san we need to go to practice." Goshiki said, knocking on my door.

Shit, I havent been able to sleep for the past few days and now its the third day. I feel like shit, there are bags under my eyes, and Spring Tournament is soon. meaning? Doubled practice.

And you ask why I'm like this? Because in a few days, it'll be her birthday.

I groaned, getting up from my comfy bed. Too lazy to yell out to my stupid bowl cut kouhai, I walked over to my dormroom's door and unlocked it, opening the door.

"C'mon Shirabu-san, you promised you'd practice early with m- Shirabu-san what happened to you?! You look horrible!" He exclaimed, making my headache worse.

"Tch, shut up Lil Bowl Cut, it's none of your business. Wait here while I change." I saw, rubbing the bridge of my nose and walking away.

"Of course it is! You're my senpai after all!" He yelled out, though I could barely hear him since I was already in the bathroom.

Honestly I love how Shiratorizawa Academy is so elite that students get their own bathrooms in their dorms. I grabbed some concealer I'd bought maybe a week ago, washed my face, dried it and started cleaning up my shitty looking face.

After about 7 minutes, I was done. I combed my hair and looked into the mirror, staring at my reflection. In the back ground I felt like I could see something, taking a closer look, I saw her; Yuzunami.

My breathing got faster as her dead eyes stared into the mirror, specifically at me.

After maybe a minute Goshiki called out, "Shirabu-san? Are you done yet? We won't be able to practice early if we don't go now." He said. I flinched and blinked, and like that she was gone.

I stayed like that for a good half minute before Goshiki knocked on the door, pulling me out of my daze.

"Shirabu-san?"

"Y-yeah, I'll be there. Hold on." I stuffed the concealer in my sports bag and walked out of the bathroom.

Goshiki stared at me for a moment, I quirked a brow at him and asked, "What is it? Is there something on my face?"

"No, it's just that your face looks a lot better than before. Did you use makeup or something?" He asked.

"That's none of your business." I said firmly, walking off.

"Ah- Shirabu-san wait for me!"

~♥~

After practice we were all sweating and I looked like shit again since the makeup melted off, though I don't care enough.

"Holy shut Shirabu are you okay? The bags under your eyes have gotten worse, are you sleeping properly?"

Nevermind, I do care.

"I've just been studying at night."

Well, I'm not lying. Since insomnia's being a bitch to me I might as well study since I need to stay in this school.

"Well don't stay up too late, we need you in tip top shape for the tournaments." Semi-san said, hands placed on his hips like a mother lecturing her child. Only she's a he and he's a sexy bitch.

"Yeah, Yeah, Okaa-san." I smirked when I saw his vein pop on his head.

"Why you.." Before he could continue I walked away, leaving him to mumble curses and threats at my moving figure.

Today there wasnt school since it was a Saturday, but we still had practice. I stepped out of one of the school bathroom's after applying concealer under my eyes.

Walking back to my dorm, I pulled out my earphones and plugged them into my phone, turning on You Said You'd Grow Old With Me by Michael Schlute.

This song kinda reminds me of me and Yuzunami.

"Ken-chan! Lets become the best setters in all of Japan! Together!" Nine year old Yuzunami said, handed out her pinkie for me.

Ten year old me blushed then grinned widely.

"Yeah! Together!" Linking our pinkie fingers, we grinned at each other.

Oh how I miss those days.

I sighed, the singer was good at expressing how he felt. Every emotion he was feeling was clearly stated, and the lyrics almost made me tear up.

I arrived outside of my dorm, only to see the door already open.

'What the hell? I thought I locked it.. Oh wait, Goshiki was the one that closed the door,' I facepalmed.

'Damn Noodle Bowl Hair Cut looking piece of shit...'

I opened the door, and there -just like I had guessed- was Goshiki, sitting on my bed waiting for me.

"Ah! Shirabu-san your back! I forgot to lock the door on the way out," He clasped his hands together and bowed his head down.

He stood up and continued, "I thought someone might come in here and steal something so I ran to your dorm as quickly as I could after practice ended. Sorry!" He bowed again.

"..." Goshiki hesitantly opened his left eye and peaked up at my expressionless face.

"...Thanks, Goshiki." I mumbled.

His eyes widen, probably -no, definitely- taken aback from my words. I dont usually thank people so I guess this shouldnt be much of a surprise to me.

He grinned and jumped up, making me step back, "NO PROBLEM, SHIRABU-SAN!!"

"Uh, yeah, right. Now get out of my room."

~♥~

891 Words