Chapter 12: Class Time

Third Person's POV

"Hi (F/N)!" Ying wave at the (E/C) eyed emotionless female who was busy reading a book on her seat. The female stop processing the words of her book to raise her head, seeing the black haired time manipulater going towards her seat. The young female's blank orbs meet with energetic blue as she, without any hint of expression, wave at the approaching girl.

"Hi... " Ying smiled at (F/N) as she took a seat besides her own. "I saw you with Hanna earlier. Where is she?" the (E/C) eyed female ask as she focuses her sight at the book she's reading.

"Duty calls. Hanna left earlier to list some late students. She'll be back once she's finish." She responded.

"Is she like... the president of this class?"

"You could say that. She's also the president of all clubs, pretty cool huh?" She said, making the (H/C) haired girl to hum in understatement. Although her attention is mostly focus on her book, she was still listening intently at every word Ying spoke. Stopping once in a while to give a decent respond.

It was still early so the girl with black haired twin tails decided to have some chit chat with her new friend. "What are you reading (F/N)?" she ask, trying to look over the tittle of the book but the time manipulating female failed to read it's words, noticing the different letters of foreign words on it's front. Somehow, this successfully took (F/N)'s attention as she face the black haired superhero.

"Oh this? It's famous novel called 'A Hero Of Time' by Mikhail Lermontov. It's a pretty interest story. Wanna read it?" she ask, showing the page she's currently reading. Grabbing the book, Ying's blue orbs scan over the words, as quick as lightning, a frown immediately took place at her facade.

"You read this? No. Do you even understand it?" she ask in disbelief, showing the page full of unidentified letters that she couldn't comprehend. The female just raise one of her brow at her reaction before she spoke once again. "... Yes?" Her words came out like a question rather than an answer but it was enough to amaze the glasses wearing female.

"That's so cool! What language is this?"

She pause for a moment before answering her question. "It's Russian. It's one of the best novels there is." She said while adjusting her glasses.

"When it comes to novels, Russia's considered one of the best countries who provides best selling novels during the time of both World War 1 and 2. Russia rivals most, if not, all countries when it's come to fine literature. I've read a lot of novels and I'm quite impress."

"You speak Russian?" Ask Ying to which the (E/C) eyed female nod.

"You could say... I love learning a lot of things, including languages. Whenever we move to another country, I always prepare myself. I spend days reading and learning other country's culture, traditions, languages. That's why I can fluently speak your Bahasa Melayu with ease."

To be honest, the black haired time manipulater never thought of (F/N) as the transfer student. The first time she laid her blue eyes on her figure, she thought she's just a kid who's passing by. In her point of view, she doesn't look Korean at all, and for a fact that she speaks their language so fluently makes it difficult to think that she's a Korean transfer student at all. "No wonder... "

"... --ver got the chance to explore the island. So when I do, I might gonna aim for the book store first. I heard Malaysian literature are great and I can't wait to read one... especially Tan Twan Eng's both The Gift of Rain and The Garden of Evening Mists or The Rice Mother by Rani Manicka." In the midst of talking, Ying observe the way her eyes sparkle in excitement at the given topics. Somehow it makes her more attractive than she use to be. "Just talking about it... makes me excited." She said while gazing upon the book she's holding. Ying saw the tiny smile that was adoring her features.