📃: VI

🖋

🖋

AUTHOR

Namjoon just stood there while the girl kept on sneezing.

What the hell? She murmured to herself. As far as she remembered, the only allergic that she had was: allergic to dogs. And there was no dogs around the college not even in the class. So, what the hell?

*sneeze*
*sneeze*
5 more sneezes
6 more sneezes

The sneezes didn't stop at all. Even though it was not a loud sneeze but more like kinda cute tiny sneeze. Hence, she kept on sneezing the tenth time, which diverting all the class' attention to her. They turned their head to look at her, gazed weirdly at her. Y/N was beyond embarrassed.

There you go, my cool mysterious image.

She grabbed her bag in hurry and stuffed her hand inside, trying to find something, while her other hand was busy covering both of her nose and mouth to hold the sneeze. Found it.

She took out her usual black mask, putting it on. She finally stopped sneezing and turned her attention back to the new guy who still stood beside of her.

"What do you want?" Her voice sound muffled behind the mask. The new guy seemed to be in outer space as well, he snapped back to reality when she called him.

"Uhm-oh I- Is this seat available?" He stuttered.

She could sense the new guy's awkwardness. "Yes, it is, sorry." She then scooted over to give more space for him, since every desk could actually fit up to four students, so she thought it probably okay to have a new seat mate.

She hated to be around strangers. Yet, it sounded too rude if she rejected him that moment. Especially when she was the only one who sat there alone.

Meanwhile, Namjoon put all of his belongings on the desk and took out his pencil case. He grabbed some pen and opened his notebook. He stole some glances to the girl who sat beside him, to his mate. He creeped out a little smile while biting down his lower lips, trying to contain his excitement. He could feel the pull already.

She was quite uncomfortable after all the sneezes. She could feel all of her snots piled up inside her stuffed nose. She also forgot to bring some tissues, so she had to go to the bathroom, like... now! Before she left, she asked the new guy beside him,

"Do you have a dog pet?"

The guy turned his face, looking at her confusedly. "Uhm, Pardon??" He raised one of his eyebrows.

"Well, I have an allergy to dogs."

That statement somehow made Namjoon felt insulted, Allergic to dogs? What was that supposed to mean? Why did I feel she just indirectly referred me as a dog?!

Before she could explain any further and before he got the chance to ask more, the masked girl excused herself to the bathroom as she could feel her snots almost exploding.

She signaled Namjoon to move aside and once he did, she stormed out of the class toward the toilet, leaving the new student dumbfounded.

🖋

(Edited)