75: Stage One: Infiltration

Apparently as I had slept, Blueberry and Ella had attempted to summon Bill, but he didn't show up. Which all in all, was weird.

Today was the day then, on which we would infiltrate the cult of Grand Symbols United.

We had found a gathering is GSU.

I stepped into their grand hall first.

"Greetings, Grand Symbols United. My associates and I are requesting to join you in your worship," I said, bowing slightly.

A hollow sounding voice echoed from somewhere unseen. "Are you symbols as well, young ones?"

"Yes. Us five all are demonic symbols."

"Very well then. We would like to confirm this. If you are lying you will become our next sacrifice, since you found us here. Tulip, Rose, deal with them."

A young girl and a burly man split us into two groups and brought us to wait outside two different rooms.

"Okay, kids. Firstly, we would like powerful symbols first," Rose stated sharply.

Mabel and I went first since we were both actually on a demon's wheel.

"First, state your symbol."

A man had pulled me into a side room.

"I am Pinetree of Bill Cipher's wheel," I stated, keeping myself collected and not demonizing.

"Good, Pinetree. I am Tulip of an unknown demon's wheel. To confirm your claims, I will draw some blood and rest it. Watch," the large muscular man, Tulip, told me. It felt...weird to be called Pinetree by someone other than Bill.

He drew his own blood with one of the syringes. He dropped it into a clear solution, but it immediately turned a bright green.

"Woah, that's cool."

"Most things the Great One creates are amazing. The color is different from wheel to wheel. Here," he said, handing me the syringe.

I had no issue drawing my own blood. I dropped it in and waited for the reaction to happen.