Morning- 24

Kirishima pov
My eyes opened slowly, feeling tired and disorientated. It took me a moment to realise I was looking at Katsuki's room. Speaking of Kat, his muscular arms wrapped around me, he was spooning me. Memories of the night before came flooding back; after the kiss we had both got into bed and talked for a bit before going to sleep. I also remembered the kissing and how I felt. I was thankful that Kat stopped me, he was right, we shouldn't rush things. I turned carefully so I was face-to-face with him. He was still asleep. I knew it was cliché but I couldn't help but admire how peaceful he looked. That was until he grew restless and began to wake up. Blinking, he smiled at me drowsily. "Morning." Katsuki said, trying to sound happy.
"Morning Kat." I replied. He planted his lips on mine then quickly withdrew away. His arm curved around my waist with his hand resting on my upper thigh. It was weird how reality felt so different with just the two of us in his dorm. It was almost like our own paradise, free of villains, responsibility, judgement. If only would could stay like this.

After around ten minutes, I made my way out from the covers and stood half-naked over the bed. "Come on Kat, we need to get ready for school." Yesterday I speedily went to my dorm and grabbed some clothes and what not so I could leave for school at his.
"Do we have to?" He groaned, face in pillow. I reached over and pulled him by his forearm.

We had just returned from the bathroom, where we brushed our teeth and washed our hair. We needed to get changed. "Hey Red, should we stay after school tonight to do some of our project?" Asked Kat whilst taking off his boxers. Of course I turned away, but I still saw a glimpse of his . I tried to match Katsuki's calmness, so I casually began getting changed as well.
"Yeah sounds like a plan. We're almost done aren't we?" I said, making conversation.
"I guess, we kind of just need to work on our presentation." Kat told me. I was slightly nervous for him since he wasn't the best at public speaking. Well, he can speak fine, he doesn't get nervous like that. I was just worried because he's not the best with his manners and all that.
"You'll think you'll be okay at all that?"
"As long as no one pisses me off." He said bluntly whilst turning around to me. I was almost fully changed as well.
"Ha, we may have to send the whole class out then." I joked. Kat looked unimpressed, which I knew was his way of humour. He then started to do his tie, but then messed it up. "You want some help there?" I said, hoping for a yes.
"Back off Red." He growled. Too late, I was already sitting him down on a chair with his tie in my hands. To my surprise, he didn't resist as I started to actually tie the tie. "I know you just wanted to do this cause it's what they do in the movies and shit." I scoffed at his remark.
"Yeah you're right." I admitted.
"Dork." He chuckled playfully. Once I was done I patted his shoulders, bent down and planted a peck on his cheek. I then rushed over to where I bags sat and chucked his at him.
"Let's go."