Chapter 14

"Alex, hey Alex."

Alex woke up with a sour taste in her mouth. Sam was still sleeping beside her. Her head hurt and her whole body felt lazy as fuck.

Kara was standing beside her bed with a glass of water in her hand. She took it and sighed in relief once she finished the whole thing. She lies back on her bed and covers her eyes with her arm.

"Alex..."

"What?" she grunted.

"Do you know about Villanelle."

Alex removed her arm from her face and squint at her sister.

"Who?"

"Villanelle..."

"Oh... that beautiful human with a beautiful accent. No, I don't. I thought she was just a dream. Besides, Lena doesn't talk much."

"I saw them kissing. They were kissing Alex.."

"So?"

Kara sat on the edge of the bed. "It's just, I didn't know that Lena is... I didn't know that she likes girls.."

Alex chuckled, "Lena is gay Kara, get over it."

"She never told me. I thought we were friends."

"What's really going on here Kara, just say it."

"I don't like her." Kara murmured.

"Why?"

"Because... I just don't."

"And you like Lena."

"Of course Ms obvious, she's my friend."

"Urghhh! A friend doesn't wake up her sister who is clearly nursing her terrible hangover just to tell her she doesn't like the girl her friend is dating."

"Yes, they do!" Kara made a face.

"You're jealous." Sam murmured, waking up from a deep slumber.

"No, I'm not!"

"Okay, fine. Speaking of Lena, I should probably call her right now. She left her credit card with me. Alex, can you pass me the phone." Sam sat up.

"Are you sure she's already up? She must be sleeping still, after all the sex----"

"Shhhhh! Just stop! Please!" Kara covered her ears with her hands and walked out of the room.

The two giggled. "So what do you think?" Sam asked, pulling Alex closer.

"Let's wait and see."