(very) Small extra Chapter

"James!" 

"What?"

"What is this doing here?" Elizabeth said pointing at the painting that was hanging over the fireplace. 

"It's the perfect place," James said walking into the room. 

"Because it looks very narcissistic to have a giant painting of me hanging here." 

"Then where would you place it?" 

"I don't know, a less in the middle of the house and everything place," Elizabeth said turning around and about to walk away. 

"Wait..." He said grabbing her by the waist before she could walk out of his reach. "How about this, I'll hang this one in my study... And we'll find something else to hang here." 

Two weeks later...

"Yes, just hang it here," Elizabeth said to the two men standing in her living room. "No no, a little bit more to the right." 

"Elizabeth why is there a van outside?" James said walking into the house. 

"Because these two men had to get here honey." She yelled back.

"What do you mean two men?" James said walking into the living room. 

"These two," Elizabeth said pointing at the two men that were hanging the painting.

"What are they doing?" James said as he pecked her lips. "Why is that thing covered." 

"They're hanging a painting and its covered so that it won't ruin the surprise," Elizabeth said putting an arm around her husband's waist. 

"Am I gonna like this surprise?" He asked her putting an arm around her shoulders. 

"I think so." She said chuckling. "Thank you, guys!" She said to the two men. "Here you go." She said handing them the money. 

"Thanks, ma'am, see you next, time," they said both before leaving.

"Now for the big reveal." She said letting go of James and walking over to the painting on the wall.

"O god..." James said shaking his head. 

Elizabeth smirked at him before taking a corner from the sheet hanging over the painting and pulling it off. 

Underneath the sheet hung a painting. One very much the painting of Elizabeth, featuring her on the chair. Now, however, James was standing behind her with a hand on her shoulder and her hand on his. 

James smiled as he looked at it, and let out a small chuckle. 

"Now it's less weird, and I'm not up here all alone," Elizabeth said smiling. 

"It's stunning." James said walking over to his wife and kissing her on the forehead, "Just like you."

"So everytime someone's added to the family we have a new painting made?" James said walking into the living room and sitting down next to Elizabeth.  

"What do you have planned?" Elizabeth said looking up from her tablet. 

"I don't know." James said, "a dog?"

At that Elizabeth laughed, "Sure, we'll add the dog."