The true feelings becomes real

《Kazuto》

I headed back to home after parking my motorcycle. Sugu opened the front door and smiled. "Are you gonna log into ggo?" She asks. "Yeah iam. I have a feeling thats where Shino is. I'm gonna tell her how I feel about her." I say confidently. She smiled looking proud.

"Proud of you, oiichan. I'm glad you're learning to move on in life. Shino-san will make you happy as I know you'll do the same. Now hurry and get on."

I headed upstairs into my room and closed the door behind me, then grabbed my AmuSphere and laid myself down on my bed and closed my eyes breathing in and out. "Link start!" I shout. A flash of rainbow colors raced passed me as they always did in SAO, ALO and now GGO again. Had to admit, besides playing ALO, it felt good to back in GGO again.

My nose filled with a smell of sulfer and oil all around me. I opened my eyes seeing the familiar city. SBC Glocken. I decided to walk around and notice my reflection in the mirror and how I still looked like a girl...I really need to change that somehow.

I looked around to see if I could find Sinon anywhere, but she was no where to be seen. Only people I saw were mainly muscular looking guys and guys looking desprate who wanted my attention because they thought I was still a girl. Yuck..

I headed into the bar/cafe where I first signed up for GGO. A group of guys were talking in a big oval seat together showing off their weapons and stats to each other. I made myself walk up to them and tried to look at them as innocent as possible. "Uhm..excuse me, guys.." I say shyly. All five of the guys looked up and of course most of them blushed.. The things I do for you, Shino..... I thought to myself.

"Hey you're that cute girl who won the BoB tournament with Sinon the sniper. Man you guys were so cool!" One guy said. "Ah..thanks, but I'm actually looking for Sinon now. Any of you guys seen her around?" I ask innocently trying to sound like a girl..which I still hated to do.

"Y-yeah! Sinon should be finishing off her round fighting someone now." Another guy stuttered.

"Thank you!" I bowed and made some of the other guys squeel like fanboys...yuck.

The winner icon showed up on all the screens in the place showing Sinon's name in bold letters. The main double doors opened and out came the familiar cyan haired sniper in her green clothes. I ran up to her smiling softly.

"Sinon..." She froze at the sound of me saying her name and she looked at me surprised, but then sad.

"What are you doing here, Kirito?" she finally asks.

"I came here to find you...in IRL, I looked everywhere I could for you...then Klein told me you would probably be here...so I came here..and well.." It felt hard to finish what I really wanted to tell her.

"Well you found me...so what do you want?" she asks looking confused.

"I want you...er...I want to tell you how I really feel about you..." I muttered. The group of guys I talked to earlier all came around and gasped in surprise...like this was some movie or something.

Sinon looked at me startled, but then her facial expression changed to sadness. "But...you still love Asuna...and I'm never gonna own up to someone like that or any other girl...." she turned away, but I grabbed one of her hands out of natural instinct.

"Listen, Sinon...You and I have been through so much together abd you alone have suffered enough being on your own..And as for Asuna, yes I'll always love her and she will hold a place in my heart, but she is gone now and I've moved on. It took me two years to love her in SAO...it only took you a little while to capture my heart..I love you, Sh-inon..I want to put your heart back together if you let me." There it all was. I spilled all that I was feeling for Shino..now it was up to her if she wanted to have me in her life or not.

Sinon's teal colored eyes looked at me so surprised, but a soft smile formed on her face. "ok..but uhm..maybe we should talk about this more in private..IRL. Meet me at your place?" she asks and and I nodded happily.

"Awww...Kirito is into girls...dang it." one guy whined. Alright that's it...time to break the ice to these guys.

"I'm a guy, you guys. Completely straight and I'm not a girl." Most of the guys gasped in surprise again which made Sinon laugh. "I'll see you IRL." I nodded and swiped my menu, then logged out.

-----------------------------------------------
I took off the AmuSphere and quickly got ready before Shino was coming over..which could be anytime now and I never felt so nervous like this. Geez. Well, this was gonna be something fun to talk about.