13 ~ arriving

Thank you all so much for the 10K reads. I promise that something is going to happen soon between you and Draco. I got this whole thing planned ;)

Enjoy!

-

You stepped out of the train. You looked around and saw Ron and Harry getting out too. Lavender followed and immediately grabbed his hand. You blocked the view for Hermione who was grabbing her bag with Ginny.

The two walked over to you. You turned around and saw Molly and Arthur. This was the first time that you were invited by them. You thought that that was very nice. You saw them before but never really met them. That's why you were so surprised.

'You'll be fine Y/N. They'll love you.' Ginny smiled.

'I hope so. This is the first time they've invited me.' You sighed nervously.

'They heard a lot of stories from us.' Hermione said while joining your side. 'Maybe they want to get to know you.' Hermione smiled.

You took a deep breath and walked towards the rest. Harry and Ron smiled at you. Fred and George also knew you so it was only Molly and Arthur who didn't know you.

'Hi Y/N.' Fred and George spoke in unison.

'Ah! You're Y/N! So nice to finally meet you!' Molly smiled.

'It's a pleasure! Thank you for inviting me.' You smiled a little shy.

'We always love to get to know Ronalds friends! Besides, it's more fun to stay with friends than alone at Hogwarts.' Arthur smiled.

You looked at Ron.

'Okay, so I told them that you'd be alone otherwise.. but they did want to have you there! It's not because of that.' Ron quickly spoke.

You grinned and shook your head a little. Molly and Arthur then looked at lavender who was just standing there drooling over him.

'Mum, dad, lavender. Lavender, mum, dad.' Ron just said.

'It's Rons girlfriend.' George said.

'Oh really? Well, nice to meet you.' Molly smiled.

'Pleasure.' Lavender smiled.

'Well, we should go.' Ron said.

Ron really wanted to get away from her. You saw it in his face. He gently pushed lavender away who tried to kiss him infront of everyone. You tried to hold back your laughter. Hermione grabbed your arm and pulled you towards the other Weasleys.

'Bye Ronnie.. I'll miss you.'

'Yeah, I'll miss you too.' Ron said.

She hugged him and Ron hugged her back. She grabbed his hand and Ron started walking away. She kept holding him.

'Bye.' She said.

'Bye.' He said.

'I'll miss you.'

'I know. I'll miss you too.' He said before stepping back so she'd let him go.

Ron quickly joined his family. You all started heading outside.

-

You arrived at the burrow. It looked nice! The house was big and parts were held up by magic. It was surrounded by big fields. It was absolutely amazing.

'Y/N.'

You looked to the side. Hermione pulled you out of your train of thoughts. You smiled at her and looked back at the house.

'It's nice, isn't it?' She asked.

'Yes. Will there be enough space?'

'I don't know. Professor Lupin is there as well. We're going to have to see. But I guess Ginny and I can share? Maybe they have some space in the attic?'

You shrugged.

'Let's just go inside.'

You followed everyone inside. The home had a great atmosphere. It was decorated and it felt so nice and warm. Like everyone who came in immediately became a part of the family. You smiled and looked around.

'Go in! Make yourself at home.' Molly smiled.

She saw you looking around with a massive smile. You were happy that they invited you.

'We can have one girl on Ginnys room. Harry shares with Ron.. Y/N, is it okay if you sleep in the attic? It's the only place that's left. Remus takes the living room.' Arthur said.

'That's fine.' You smiled.

You made your way upstairs. Everyone was putting their stuff away. You made your way up all the stairs towards the attic. You turned the light on and looked around.

All the stuff was moved away and there was a mattress on the ground with some sheets and a pillow. It was good enough for you. There was a chair and you decided to hang your clothes over there.

Your worries were all gone. What could possibly happen here? Nothing. It was peaceful and amazing here. You sat down on the mattress and looked around. You heard someone on the stairs. You then saw Hermione. You smiled at her. She sat down besides you.

'Don't worry too much, Okay? We have Harry here and Remus. It'll all be fine.'

'I'm not worried. What can possibly happen here?'

'Exactly. Draco doesn't know what he's talking about.'

'Malfoy never knows!' Fred yelled upstairs.

'What did he say?!' George yelled after him.

'Oh yeah.. Everyone hears everything here.' Hermione whispered.

'Let's not share any secrets then.' You whispered back.

You got up and hermione followed you downstairs. When you wanted to walk down, George grabbed your wrist and pulled you into his room where Fred was.

'I need an emergency whistle.' You sighed.

'Relax.' George laughed.

'We're not going to do anything you.' Fred grinned.

They closed the door for a moment. Their room was small but cosy. They had quidditch posters on the wall, two beds and two closets.

'You didn't answer us.' Fred said while sitting down on his bed.

'What did Malfoy say?'

'He wanted me to stay at Hogwarts. Probably because he wanted to tease me. He's a jerk. Nothing important.' You just said.

The two boys looked at you and frowned. You crossed your arms and leaned against the wall. You didn't want to tell them everything. They didn't have to know. It was okay like this. They didn't have to know about Draco warning you.

'That isn't very Malfoy like.' Fred said.

'No, I know. It was weird. But I guess he's just bored without anyone to bully.' You shrugged while opening the door. 'Can I go?' You asked them.

'Yeah, sure.' George said.

You stepped outside and walked downstairs. Harry, Remus, Ron and Hermione were sitting there. You joined them. Remus looked at you. You smiled at him while sitting down. He seemed to be surprised that you were there. Probably because you were a Slytherin. Everyone here was a Gryffindor.

'Long time no see Y/N.' He said.

'Hi.' You smiled. 'It's good to see everyone together like this.' You said while looking at Ron, Hermione and Harry.

'Yeah, it is.' Harry smiled. 'It's great that you joined Y/N. I hope you'll love it here as much as we do.'

'Until now, I think it's great!' You smiled. 'Your house is really nice and so are your parents.' You smiled at Ron.

'I'm glad! They seem to like you too!'

'That's great. I should have come here earlier.'