❤THIS LOVE - 71❤

_

_

SOHYUN'S POV:

I was on the call with Yuri.. she was crying  non-stop as she explained her situation. Her doctor is in abroad for one week and currently unreachable.

"Relax Yuri-ah.. stop crying and tell me how is your baby doing? Is he fine.." I asked on the call while my plan of going got delayed. Her baby is 8 months old now..

"My Ki Min is n-not moving as he usually does. He is not kicking.. moving.. he is so silent. I'm worried if he--"

"Just.. Just relax, breathe yuri-ah.. don't panic. I'm on the way. Do you have something sweet to eat?" I asked while I told my cab driver to drop me at Imperial Apartment.

"No, I don't have sweets now. I have some salty and spicy food.." She said in tensed voice. 

I sighed.

"Is Jimin Oppa there..?" I asked.

"No, he is at work and not even picking my calls.. I'm scared So-ah.. please help me.." She again broke down with tears.

"I'm coming.. just on the way. Stop crying Yuri-ah.. it's not good for your baby." I tried to convince her.

After few minutes, I arrived at her apartment with some sweet food which I brought from the way here.

I took a seat near her and gave her Hotteok.. a pancake filled with brown sugar, honey, peanuts, cinnamon..

"Have some of these, it's Jimin Oppa's favourite.. baby will like it." I said as I nervously glance at my watch.. 30 minutes remaining. 

"Are you going anywhere?" She asked while having another bite.

"I'm.. --did you like it? How does it taste?" I asked changing the topic.

"It's delicious. I want to have more.." she giggled. "Is it alright with your cousin or you're still fighting like always.." She asked me about Jimin, my cousin. 

"Yeah, fine like always.." I forced a smile. I still didn't had a chat with Jimin. He must be thinking that I'm still angry about it. 

"So-ah..! Baby kicked. See.." She put my hands on her baby bump.. I felt a baby kicked again.

"Sweet baby.. don't make your mommy worry." I said as my lips curved into smile. It felt so heart warming but suddenly my tears started to fall.

As I remember about myself.. what I'm doing?

What about my baby..?

How can I leave Taehyung alone..?

I quickly wiped my tears.. no I can't back off now.

"Yuri-ah, I'll go. Take care.." with that I swiftly moved out from her apartment. 

"So-ah..! Wait little bit--"

"No, I'm getting late for..-- I should go." I entered in the elevator and pressed the ground floor.

YURI'S POV:

A message popped in my cell phone. I checked it was on Tigers group chat.

'Sohyun is missing.'

I was shocked. I didn't said anything to her but when I told her to stay a bit longer. 

She denied and left.

I quickly called Taehyung..

"Taehyung-ah, So-ah just left from my apartment." I said as soon as he picked up the call.

"Why didn't you stopped her?" He asked impatiently.

"She was getting late.. and I couldn't able to stop her even I said to wait a while.." I said. 

"I-I will see.. you take care of yourself. I'm hanging up." He said in shaky voice.