Dance

3Rd POV:

Jimin stood in front of the cupboard for a really long time contemplating which clothes to wear since the choices were loaded in front of him. Finally he decided to go with a black formal suit that perfectly fitted his slim figure.

 Finally he decided to go with a black formal suit that perfectly fitted his slim figure

 "How did he get my measurement", Jimin wondered.

 Realizing that he has been taking too long to get ready, he hurriedly changed into the fresh pair of clothes, after fixing his hair and making sure nothing was out of place, he made his way downstairs.

 Once again, he was met with attentive gazes of the people around which for sure made him nervous. He eye-probed the crowd for the one person he was searching for, when his gaze landed on Jungkook being surrounded by a group of men. He appeared to be in a serious talk with them, emitting his dominant and intimidating aura which Jimin could also feel, even from such a distance.

 In less than five seconds their eyes met, and Jimin could see the visible shift in Jungkook eyes which started to glitter like an anime character upon seeing him. He ignored what they were talking about anymore, and made his way towards Jimin, who was nervously fidgeting near the stairs. As he continues to walk towards him all eyes glued to Jungkook walking towards Jimin with a puppy face, everyone was shocked at the sight of JEON JUNGKOOK willing reaching out a person and along with a slight smile on his face. The fact that their jaws practically unhinged from their jaws won't be an understatement. 

On the other hand, Jungkook didn't gave two shits about the people staring at him because the fact that Jimin was standing right in front of him, all shy and nervous was a much attractive and pleasant sight to focus too. 

"Took you long enough my Prince", Jungkook said while holding out his hand for Jimin to take it.

 "Shut up", he playfully pushed him a little, while taking his hand shyly. 

"Make me", he grinned showing his bunny teeth making Jimin glare at him in return, who to Jungkook was looking like an inflated angry Mocchi. 

The ladies around the room almost fainted at the adorableness of the couple, while all the men along with many other women were eyeing Jimin venomously thinking who he was, who had such control over the known wild beast. 

"Hey anyone seen Jimin, I can't seem to find him", Tae came out of nowhere nudging Jin and Hoseok who appeared to be staring at something with their jaws practically touching the floor. 

Tae gave them a weird look, before shaking Jin to pull him out of his trance.

 "Guys, Hello I am talking to you. HAVE.YOU.SEEN.JIMIN? he emphasized on each word while shouting near their ears but that didn't even made them budge but Jin simply pointed to a certain direction making Tae follow his gaze and instantly choke on his own saliva. 

There stood Jimin near Jungkook, one grinning like an idiot and other shy as Hell. 

"Wha... , How? When", Taehyung couldn't form proper sentences and suddenly let out a loud shriek making everyone gasp at the loudness of his voice. 

"Kyaaaaaaa, I ship it", he was doing weird dances while fanboying making everyone question his sanity. 

Jungkook just straight out ignored his friend's weird behavior and turned his attention to his smol bean. 

"Can I have a dance with you", he extended his hand which Jimin hesitantly took wrapping his small fingers around Jungkook's.

 They both made their way towards the dance floor, slowly swaying to the soft melody as everyone else returned back to their senses starting to enjoy the party, except for one particular person who was eyeing the couple venomously, smirking to himself in victory. "Finally I have found a weakness of him", he smiled devilishly towards the oblivious couple. "Can't wait to make you fall on your knees Jeon", the mystery man continued to make evil plots in his mind while he continued to enjoy his drink.

________________________________________________________________

A/N: Maybe there'll be one more update today 😏😏😏😏