[XXVII]

A month had passed since our return from Milan.

"Is there anything else you need from me, sir?" The beautiful woman stood tall, strong as her eyes stared into my soul. Those eyes that sucked my life into her hands.

God, she was perfect.

"Baby..." I called out to her, wanting to feel her lips.

"No." I could not even finish speaking, as her lips curled up flirtatiously. Her beautiful irises sparkled as she whispered to me knowingly, "Not until we get home."

Home...

How I loved to hear her call my place home.

I felt accepted, hers...

We stared, letting the time pass by slowly, as the only contact we had was our enclosed fingers. The silence was all we needed.

Words unspoken...was heard the most clearly.

"Namjoon!" A voice loudly pitched in, I groaned as she interrupted my precious time with my sexy Baby.

I growled, getting upset, as I felt my Baby pull her hand away and to her planner.

"What do you want Layla?" My eyes took the familiar female's face and she just rolled her eyes at me.

"I'll excuse myself..." I watched as her heels clacked on the floor. Those long legs in those stockings, how I wanted to tear into them.

"Stop harassing your assistant with you eyes, you creep." Layla said when she was far away enough to not hear. She was watching me watch my Baby sashay away in that tight form fitting skirt.

"Shut up, tell me what you want." My eyes glared back at the female.

"For family, you're an ass." Layla sassed at me.

"And for a cousin, you're a bitch." I sassed back at her. This was how we talked to each other. Our language between us. "Seriously, what are you doing here?"

"Auntie..."

🚼

Layla finally after she said all she wanted and after not listening to what I had to say. She was just like my aunt.

I led her out, to make sure she didn't bother my baby. She smiled at Layla, but she didn't even have to be that courteous to Layla, she didn't deserve it.

I pushed her out and waved as I stood next to my Baby who sat in her seat, her back straight, her posture straight. I rested my hand on those beautiful shoulders of my Baby and rubbed them gently.

"Who is she?" She asked once silence was left and Layla gone, as jealousy coated her voice.

"No one..." I gulp her eyes boring into my head as if it was a target. It was hard to look into her eyes, but it was the truth, she was no one my precious Baby had to worrry about.

"No one..." Her eyes told me she did not believe me, but for me, there was no one who could take my mind away from her. No one could replace my Baby.

"She didn't seem like no one."

"Are you jealous?" I teased as I caged her in my arms.

"No..." her lips pushed out in a pout told me other wise. "I'm not."

"You are..." I chuckled as I sucked on her soft skin. "That's okay...I like it when you're jealous, Baby."

She shuddered as I blew wafts of hot breath into her ears.

"I'm not jealous." Such a stubborn baby.

I looked at the time and it was past six o'clock...it was time to go home.

"Let's go home baby. Daddy wants to eat you."

🚼

"Ah..."

I watched as she sat on top of me, rubbing her wet folds against the hard cock that was squished between her wet core and my stomach.

She held herself as she swirled her body up and down the member. Her hair was messy as she continued to fling her head back enjoying the friction against the clit. She rubbed herself easily as her own juices gave lubing.

I pulled her hands toward me, locking our fingers together. I loved how she held on as my name came out of her mouth.

"Do you like it?" She asked, her teeth biting on to her lower lips. "Do you like this Daddy?"

"I do..." I whispered, as we let our bodies talk to each other.

"I'm glad, I'm really glad..." Baby moved faster. "I'll do everything tonight. Tonight, I'll do everything you like."

"Really?" I moaned.

"Uh-huh." She nodded, so cute.

"Then you'll be a good girl?" I chuckled.

"I'm always a good girl."

"That...you are."

I groaned as she lifted herself to put the sticky rod inside of her. In one smooth slide, I penetrated the deepest part of her.

"Say it...Daddy." She bounced up and down, her body shaking with pleasure. She stopped to hear the praise she wanted. "Say it for me."

"You're my Babygirl."

"That I am..." She pleasingly copied before she began bouncing up and down my dick.

Our nightly ritual began.