After school- 25

Bakugou pov
I hadn't seen Red for most of the day. The class had been separated; they had taken some students to do extra studies whilst Eijirou and his group did practical. Ashido was in my lesson and I had been noticing her all day. I kept catching her gawking, yet she never said a word to me. I guessed she was doing it because she found out about Red and I. I had seen Eijirou at lunch however, but we were in a large group so we had to play it cool. But finally the bell had went and I could then see Red. Everyone began to file out the classroom, except Pinky. I watched her as she started to pull papers and books out of her bag. Shit, she was staying too. I felt awkward, just the two of us. "Hey Bakugou, you staying as well?" She asked, trying to act chill. I could see right through her.
"Oh come on Pinky I know what you're doing."
"What?" She yelled innocently.
"You're just staying cause me and Red are." She covered her mouth with her hand. I swore I heard her mutter 'nicknames' to herself.
"No,  Hagakure is sick so I need to do some work myself, I swear to it." I just stared at her. My phone buzzed inside my pocket, a message from Red. I suddenly panicked and hoped everything was okay. Instead, the message was a photo of a shirtless Eijirou Kirishima in the changing room, with the caption 'I'll be there soon :)'. I just responded with 'idiot'. "Was that Kirishima." She questioned.
"What?" I was blunt.
"I mean, you were smiling at your phone-"
"Shut it Pinky!" I growled. But she kept pushing.
"You know how happy you make him?" For some stupid reason I began to go red. I had never talked about this to anyone except Eijirou.
"I guess." I mumbled.
"Just treat him right."
"Oh god Pinky, I will!" I slightly snapped. Ashido just took it as 'Bakugou is feeling awkward and all loved-up'. She then began to ask about the date which I refused to speak about. Oh Red when were you coming?

The door was pushed open to a some-what out of breath Eijirou. "Hey Kat, oh, and Ashido." He greeted. I swore I heard Pinky whisper 'nicknames' under her damn breath again. Red had almost a bounce in his step as he walked over and kissed me lightly on the lips. I stiffened up, why was he doing it in front of Ashido? He sat himself down next to me and smiled at all of us. And then it all went off.
"Okay that was so freaking cute but Kirishima I told you to text me after the date and-!" She went full rant-mode on Red, who winced and nodded in agreement.
"Yeah, super sorry. Me and Kat just got lost in the moment." Eijirou apologised. It was strange watching him talk so freely about the two of us, I felt super awkward.
"Red we need to do the work-" I was cut off by loud-mouth Ashido.
"So how was the date, lover boys?" She said, looking at us with eyes full of craving. She wanted to know everything. It did make me happy to see someone be so supportive and normal about us. I started to get on with work, I knew this would go on for a while.Red then went on to describe the date, but left out more personal things which I was grateful for. Of course she loved every bit of the story. After it all, Ashido then asked; "When will you guys come out?" I almost choked. It was something I didn't like to think about. It just felt so alien to me, 'coming out'. It's not like everyone would care that much, I was never a guy who was into dating anyways. I think I was scared of changing myself, and perhaps people's perception of me. I didn't want them thinking I was somehow different. Thankfully Red knew what to say;
"When we're ready." He said calmly, taking my hand. She nodded with clarity.
"Right so can we actually do some work?" I said, trying to change the subject. Pinky responded first;
"Sure, but don't think I won't stop this interrogation boys."
————————————————————————
Sorry for the short chapters, but I'm happy for the amount I've done so far. I felt like there's been some quite big chapters recently, big as in with what happens, so this one is kind of more laid back. Hope you enjoy. Also guys I'm nearly on 600 read wtf thanks so much!