Chapter 41

This chapter gets really cute. The feels are real. Don't forget to love and or comment (:

He had set on on the counter next to the sink before turning away and started filling the bathtub

He had set on on the counter next to the sink before turning away and started filling the bathtub. Rummaging through the draws he had opened, he pulled out bottles full of different liquids and poured them into the bath. Soon enough, the entire bathroom began to smell of vanilla and the bath was full of bubbles that seemed to reflect the colors of a rainbow. He gather more clean towels and place them near the bathtub for an easy reach. After he was done, he collected me in his arms once more and set me on the edge of the tub.

"Go ahead and get in and stuff, make your self comfortable. I left my first aid kit down stairs and I'm going to go get it so I can get that thing out of your foot." Leaving me alone in the room, he shut the door behind him to give me privacy to undress.

The blood had long since dried, making the shirt mold to my body. Slowly peeling it off, I slipped into the warm bath, the water around me turning pink. Even if the Alpha were to come back in here, it wasn't he could see anything. The bubbles he had put in here covered everything up to my neck. A knock sounded at the door, a clear indicator that he was back.

"May I come in?" He asked, his voice semi muffled from the door.

"Yeah." I responded quiet. Opening the door, he peeked his head in before slipping in the rest of his body, box in hand.

"Is it okay that I am in here or would you rather do it yourself?" He asked before approaching me.

"It's alright." At my answer he then moved closer to me. Kneeling down at the opposite end of the tub, he pulled out things he thought he would need.

"May I see your foot?" Lifting my foot, I could see my toes peeling out brides lifting my whole foot and setting on the edge of the tub. His large, warm hand gently grapes my ankle, turning it to inspect it more closely. His eyes solely focused on the bottom of my foot, not staying anywhere or tying to get a glance of that was hidden under the bubbles. I was very appreciative of that.

"It seems as if you had stepped on a broken beer bottle or glass of some sort." Digging through the box, he armed himself with a pair of tweezers.

"How did humans get so far into your land without being detected?" Only the human kind would littler, werewolves actually respect the land they live one.

"There is an area of land that was purchased as a hunting ground during the fall. They must have followed the herd of deer into my pack and had some fun." He gestured to the glass in my foot. "This is going to hurt." He frowned.

"It had to come out, though. Otherwise, it won't heal." He nodded his head and the frown was stilled adorned on his face.

"I do not wish to hurt you but I have to do this." He furrowed his eyebrows are he concentrated on what he was doing. He took careful movements, slowly pulling out the glass to try to keep my pain to a minimum. Once it was out, I could see the brownish amber tint of that thick glass that was once embedded deep into my skin. He then poured antiseptic onto a medical pad and began to dab at my wound. I hissed when the alcohol made it sting.