Unlucky

Ahh.. It's warm

And Comfortable..

How come i have a good sleep?

Even thought i was sleeping with my blanket covered on me.

I can still feel the coldness of the evening breeze.

I opened my eyes as i look on my right side.

"......"

I see Clayder's close up face his lips smiling and his dark green eyes looking at me.

" Good morning young master, Did you have a good sweet dreams?" (Clayder)

" What the ****!?!"

Clayder got up and lean of the wall, i can see his toned and healthy body.

His chest was expose for me to freely see.

It was an attractive sight..

But not for me!

" You can freely look and ogle my body anytime you want young master." (Clayder)

Clayder said while smiling bashfully.

".....I'm not interested."

I look at Clayder and unconsciously my sight goes down there.

He was definitely wearing his pants right?

There's no way he's sleeping nake with me here?

" Young Master do you want me to take care of you?" (Clayder)

" No! Anyway.. this.. this.."

" What is it Young Master?" (Clayder)

" Did you sleep here beside me?"

I look at Clayder's calm smiling face.

Please say no, even thought it is obvious.. I want to believe in your lie just once!

Say–

" Yes, I am sleeping here with you young master the entire night." (Clayder)

" **** you!!"

" Besides that..." (Clayder)

Clayder hasn't finish his words when the door in the bathroom opened revealing Brother Glendale who just looks like his taken the shower with a towel tied on his waist, his long blue hair is hanged on his shoulders.

" Good morning, Glaciel." (Glendale)

" Your Brother is also sleeping beside you yesterday." (Clayder)

"....."

" You should also take a bath or take a shower.. It is good to be punctual during the Classes. Understand?" (Glendale)

".. yes."

I stand up listlessly as i started walking to the bathroom to take a piss.

It's not like that i would take a piss because i was shock and scared by these two but it just a daily cycle for me to take a piss after waking up.

That's definitely it.

Thankfully i was still wearing my pants when i wake up so there's nothing happened to me when i am sleeping?

Right?

*************

" For making the potion failed i will give you an F." (Aga)

Teacher Agatha said to me as i look at the shattered glass of potions and her face and hair which has traces of burns and smoke while saying those things to me seriously and coldly.