Chapter 6

--3rd Pov--

    They reach the deck of the boat and her jaw drops in pure awe. The dark indigo sky sparkles with thousands of beautiful glowing stars. She can make out a bit of the Milky Way, and she even finds some constellations.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Jeffery comments.

"Yeah, it really is," she gets very excited when she a shooting star.

"Hey, make a wish!"

      She takes a deep breath and makes her wish. 'If I am to be forced to marry Zane, Irene please let him be kind, I just want a good husband. Please little star please.'

     They both watch and wait for a while. Then Jeffery helps Aubria back down to her cabin.

"Good night, sleep well My Lady."

"Good night, Jeffery. Thank you for showing me around the boat." He nods in acknowledgement.

     She lies on her bed and falls asleep slowly, a smile on her face as she slips into a peaceful and colorful sleep.

----------------Time Skip^u^----------------

     She is roughly shaken awake.

"Oh good. You're finally up," Mathew stands above her, sneering. "Get up and make yourself look presentable. We are about to land in O'Khasis."

     He leaves the room and she picks out a lovely blue and gold dress (The dress is at the top of the page) It flows gently down around her ankles (Pretend that its longer) She also braids her hair in a top half dutch crown, she clips a few golden flower hairpieces in her braid.

     Once she finishes and looks at herself in the mirror, soon after a knock is heard at the door. She walks towards the door and opens it. A stranger guard is standing there.

"My Lady, we are landing. They would like you to stand on deck so you may be recognized and welcomed properly," He says after he bows quickly.

"Oh, alright. Thank you," She follows the guard and finds herself standing alongside her father. He glowers at her, then looks away, his facial expression returning to normal.

     The ship lands and a wooden gangplank is placed against the edge, Jeffery appears at her side, and helps escort her down the gangplank, making she doesn't trip. the reach the deck, and three people are standing there, surrounded by guards.

"Welcome back to O'Khasis. Lord Mathew. And welcome Miss Aubria." Lord Garte says after bowing. Mathew and Aubria bow and curtsy back. "I trust you have had a pleasant voyage."

"Thank you Lord Garte, I am pleased to be back," Mathew says stiffly.

"Ah, Aubria, I suppose I should introduce myself and my family here. I am Lord Garte, lord of O'Khasis, but you my Dear, may just call me Garte, seeing as we will be family in just a few short days. And this is my lovely wife, Zianna, Lady of O'Khasis." Lady Zianna rushes towards Aubria and engulfs her in a hug.

"I am so excited to finally meet you! It's going to be so nice having another girl in the family! I know you will be a perfect match for my little Zuzu- Ahem I mean Zane." She squeals.

"Yes, thank you Zianna," He cringes at his wife's behavior. "Anyway, last but not least, my son, Zane the High Priest of O'Khasis." The boy, or rather the man (Like young man around 18 1/2) bows deeply to her, and she replies with another curtsy.

     He raises his head. His raven black hairs sways, and is covering one of his eyes. His icy blue eye meets her gentle warm blue-grey orbs. Neither party can look away. Until Mathew nudges Aubria sharply, causing her to stumble.

     Zane breaks out of his moment of stupor to grab Aubria's elbows gently, steadying her once more.He sends a chilling glare to Mathew.

     Aubria backs up quickly, and his focus snaps back to her. "I-I am so sorry, your highness. I am so clumsy," She apologies immediately.

     His gaze gentles, surprising Garte and Zianna. "My Lady, do not belittle yourself. As far as I have seen and heard you are nothing if not graceful. It is an absolute pleasure to finally meet you."

"Please, the pleasure is all mine," She smiles gently.

     They are interrupted by a sharps squeal. "GARTE! Its happening! I told youuuuu!" Garte swiftly puts his hand over his wife's mouth.

"Ahem, well Zianna, Mathew lets go to the castle. Zane, would you like to show Aubria around O'Khasis?"

"Of course, I would love to show this lovely lady our beautiful kingdom." Aubria blushes slightly, and Zianna squeals louder.

"Shall we, My Lady?" He holds his arm out to Aubria, and hesitantly, she takes it. A lot of squealing is heard as they walk away. Both parties are smiling. It is a perfect moment. Perfect moments don't last long.

---------------End of Chapter 6---------------