Wounds

Brian isn't as easy going as Timothy. Hoodie tends to do a lot of dirty work, and Timothy struggles with his second personality for control. This is why Brian is stood in front of Toby, smirking at the teenager underneath is dark mask. Tobias has a busted lip, some of his own blood smeared on his pale skin for all eyes to see. Punishments. Normally, physical. Beatings, stabbing, locking him away without food for a couple days. They take learning to an extreme. But Toby cannot feel pain they could inflict on him. He wouldn't have much of a reaction to being beat to the ground, he'd probably just get even more spiteful and aggressive. So, they don't go that route. The only reason toby was punched was because he made a snarky remark to the middle proxy. Brian didn't take it lightly, growling and landing a harsh blow to the younger males chapped, pink lips.
   Brian has Toby up against the wall, his hands now bound up over his head with each foot locked in place, legs spread decently. He's completely helpless, he wouldn't be able to do anything unless they got close enough to headbutt or bite. 
    Brian knows his weak spots, spitting disgusting, vile insults in the younger boys face, each word laced with venom. Talking about his father, his sister and mother. How dissatisfied they would be with him, how he'll never be able to protect them again unless he obeys them. Tim, on the other hand, watches the scene with distaste. He knows that bribery will work, but it's still quite horrible, considering Toby will not have the opportunity to ever see his family again. They are dead. He doesn't know that though, and Brian uses it to his advantage. Eventually his words change from harsh to coaxing, stepping closer to whisper to the other with a hidden smirk. Toby's eyes close tightly and he lets out a little whimper, he's homesick and has an overwhelming urge to protect his sibling from harm. He always tried to, his father wouldn't really focus on her anyways. He was always disappointed with Tobias. He was never good enough. Toby's weakness, his emotions. By the end of the punishment his legs are trembling and his head his lowered towards the ground, hands hanging limply above him from where they are chained up. His willful spirit is draining from him, after weeks of being held captive he's becoming submissive and compliant. He will make a good proxy when he is taught enough, but for now, he's in the acceptance phase. Brian pats his cheek lightly before walking over to Timothy for a quick discussion on what to do, both deciding that keeping Toby in the position for the rest of the night will top off this punishment. He may not feel pain, but his muscles will certainly become tight and sore. A simple reminder to behave.
Timothy carefully walks up to the teen and frowns, his mask left behind so that Toby will feel more comfortable once more. He gently, timidly reaches out to rub the boys cheek, and in response Toby doesn't fight. He just leans into it and continues to lightly tremble, eyes screwed shut with no intention on opening soon. This alone is progress to them, it's like breaking down a wild mustang until they are no longer willful. Branding them to be yours, teaching them carefully.
   Tim leans closer to mumble in Toby's ear, their bodies standing close together in order to feel comfort. Toby is emotionally distressed. 
     "You are doing so well, toby. This will be better soon. Just obey me.." his sentence finishes in a faint whisper, his lips nearly brushing over the youngers earlobe.
   "Obey me."