➳ 032.

"that lil goofy grin is
what i live for."
k e n z i e .

"kenzie get yo ass back here, i ain't fuckin' playin!" glizzy yelled.

"hell no." i said. he was currently chasing me around the house cause i went out in a bralet and shorts.

i ran to the kitchen, and he chased me around the counter. i stopped. i was on one side of the counter while he was on the other.

"where you gone go now huh?" glizzy asked, and smirked.

"yuh, datway." i said, and ran out of the kitchen, and up the stairs.

i ran into nahmir's room and hid inside of his walk-in shoe closet. glizzy'll never find me.

"kenzie, where the fuck you at?!" he yelled. i watched as he walked into the room.

nvm, i'm fucked.

he walked towards the closet, and i ran behind one of nahmir's shoe racks. i crouched down, hoping he wouldn't see me. he probably wouldn't, cause i'm tiny as hell.

he walked inside.

"lil nigga, you not low." he said, and grabbed me by the shirt. he pulled me up, and threw me over his shoulder. he walked out of the closet and back into his room.

"if you don't put me down." i said.

he slapped my butt, and slammed me onto the bed. he hovered over me.

"who the fuck said you could go out wearin' that nigga?!" he asked aggressively, through his teeth.

"myself." i replied, and shrugged.

"you gone get ya ass beat." he said.

"do it." i said, and he grabbed a pillow. he started slapping me with it.

"hell nah." i said, and grabbed a pillow. i slapped him in the head with it hard, making him get off me, and lay on the other side of me. i got on top of him and started hitting him repeatedly with the pillow until i got tired.

"i like this position." glizzy said, and smirked, i rolled my eyes.

"ya nasty." i said in my raven voice.

"you like it though." he replied, and smirked.

"boy bye." i said, and rolled my eyes. i got off of him, and laid beside him.

"gimme a hug." he said, and held his arms out. i laid my head in his chest, and put an arm around him.

"i love you." he said.

"i love you too, you know that." i replied, and rubbed his stomach.

"and you know i'd do anything for you, right?" he asked.

"and, i'd do the same for you." i replied. he kissed my forehead.

"besides giving me a ba—